TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 8 Discussion

"You just squeezed a fart outta me"

Krause v. Nijem is a legit matchup that would have been a good undercard fight in an actual UFC event. Kind of sucks they end up fighting in just the QF

Or that...

Huge advantage on the feet, but huge disadvantage on the ground.

Should never went to the ground with Tom.If he made him get back up he probably would of got the ko.

So wait, does Tom/edwards go on our record for the pick em contest?

Either way...good job, Hayder. Keep my streak alive

Watching this now, died when I saw

giphy.gif

Gonna try to make this a thing on the Heavies.

That kryptonite hair thing was a lame excuse. TJ didn't lose focus and formulated a game plan. I know it was something silly, but it shows TJ's mental fortitude and willingness to adapt. Hopefully the fight goes this way.

I highly enjoyed Nijim's Budweiser fueled, "He's shook! He's shook!"

Someone needs to buy a bunch of candy so Tom can get his back waxed. A goddamn forest there and on his arms.

Honestly, Tom has a legit chance to make it to the finals if he gets the winner of Lima/Smith. I could see him having the fight on the ground against either and snagging the back.

Honestly, Tom has a legit chance to make it to the finals if he gets the winner of Lima/Smith. I could see him having the fight on the ground against either and snagging the back.
Watching him this season has been a joy. I'm biased as a grappler myself, but it's undeniable that for all his many flaws he has an elite bank control and RNC.

Back