TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 6 Discussion

Damn, I didn't think it was possible for Cody to look like more of a hot-tempered emotional retard, but he keeps topping himself each week.
The way the lil fella kept running around his bros until they could hold him back..,gawd help me

Ramsey's girl was the biggest surprise of the episode for me. Very hot, fair play to him, he bagged a looker.

Team Alpha Male look like a bunch of idiots out there.

Jesus it's like the whole team Alpha Male decided to look like idiots. Cody and Justin this time but in previous episodes Danny and Urijah also looked a bit dumb (though not as much). People kept insisting Urijah was smart but the california bro style always made me thing he isn't. Now I think the whole success of TAF was being one of the first gyms aiming at smaller guys so they got a lot of good fighters.

It's also nice that they try to claim Ludwig isn't a good coatch. FFS. Ridiculous

Ramsey has some fuckin lungs on him

he spent like 2 minutes in chokes and never went out

Not to be that guy but his lungs have nothing to do with him not going unconscious. Guillotine chokes are can be air or blood chokes. If it's an air choke you're going to tap due to pressure\pain on your windpipe but you won't go unconscious from it. If it's a blood choke you're going unconscious if it's applied properly.

Not to be that guy but his lungs have nothing to do with him not going unconscious. Guillotine chokes are can be air or blood chokes. If it's an air choke you're going to tap due to pressure\pain on your windpipe but you won't go unconscious from it. If it's a blood choke you're going unconscious if it's applied properly.
fine then he literally has a crazy heart on him

happy now?

Ramsey's girl was the biggest surprise of the episode for me. Very hot, fair play to him, he bagged a looker.

He always seemed like a cool dude, he doesn't look like a typical meathead and is relatively handsome so it should not be a surprise.

fine then he literally has a crazy heart on him

happy now?

If it's a blood choke it's not heart it's technique. It's micromanagement of head, neck and body movement that can make you very hard to get choked even if someone catches you deep.

Also didn't some high level grappler who fights or trains UFC fighters claim guilotine chokes are basically a fake technique and he can defend all of them (and did defend them super well)

If it's a blood choke it's not heart it's technique. It's micromanagement of head, neck and body movement that can make you very hard to get choked even if someone catches you deep.

Also didn't some high level grappler who fights or trains UFC fighters claim guilotine chokes are basically a fake technique and he can defend all of them (and did defend them super well)
no i mean his literal heart

his blood pumps so hard you can't choke him out

no i mean his literal heart

his blood pumps so hard you can't choke him out

If his blood pressure was so high you could not squeeze his arteries using a 2 hand choke he'd be dead before he was born. A papercut would basically look like those kill bill fight scenes.

If his blood pressure was so high you could not squeeze his arteries using a 2 hand choke he'd be dead before he was born. A papercut would basically look like those kill bill fight scenes.
i bet you're real fun at parties

The back and forth between slapchoppin and norbar has been the best thing TUF related this week.

TJ is right about Cody. He gets frustrated that he can't vocalize his thoughts so he just turns everything into a physical fight. The way his team doesn't even try to reason with him when he's being petty is pathetic as well. I'm getting tired of the stupid drama, especially since they aren't fighting anymore. I do really like the candid video of the fighters lives. That's fun.

Yep. Lost twice during the Conor-Faber season. Got submitted by Ryan Hall in 44 seconds yet was somehow deemed worthy of the wildcard slot and went on to lose again to David Teymor via decision. Now lost to Krause on this season. If he gets another wildcard slot he'll have had an unheard of 4 TUF fights without a single win.

I think he will get another wildcard, and I think this time he might win, finally.

TJ is right about Cody. He gets frustrated that he can't vocalize his thoughts so he just turns everything into a physical fight. The way his team doesn't even try to reason with him when he's being petty is pathetic as well. I'm getting tired of the stupid drama, especially since they aren't fighting anymore. I do really like the candid video of the fighters lives. That's fun.

Yeah the drama was fun only assuming they would fight. Now? Meh.

LOL at being caught in two tight guillotines by Let Me Bang bro and eating so many shots on the feet. Maybe Ramsey really isn't UFC material anymore.

As for Cody and Alpha Fail crew they seriously act like bunch of highschool girls. Bitching all the time and then trying to "fight" when they know people are there to stop them. What a joke. I'm wondering how TJ stayed so long with these guys, they look like mental midgets compared to TJ. In could be the case that TJ dumbed himself down for them, just to fit in.

As for next episode I think Edward will win but it would funny if Cody loses all fights.

LOL at being caught in two tight guillotines by Let Me Bang bro and eating so many shots on the feet. Maybe Ramsey really isn't UFC material anymore.

As for Cody and Alpha Fail crew they seriously act like bunch of highschool girls. Bitching all the time and then trying to "fight" when they know people are there to stop them. What a joke. I'm wondering how TJ stayed so long with these guys, they look like mental midgets compared to TJ. In could be the case that TJ dumbed himself down for them, just to fit in.

As for next episode I think Edward will win but it would funny if Cody loses all fights.

. He still defended 2 deep guillotines. Strategically he was bad but in terms of technique it was good. He has some ring rust since he didn't fight in a while. This is all.

As for TJ - I really didn't think he was that smart but this TUF season makes him look like he has 10 phd's

Lol at Justin Buccholz being just as dumb and hot headed as the only good fighter he's ever produced.

Lol at Justin Buccholz being just as dumb and hot headed as the only good fighter he's ever produced.

He didn't really produce him. He was already very good before TAM. I doubt Buttholz really improved his striking since he is not a striking master anyway.

Ramsey scared me with those takedown attempts.

Cody and Justin sound like morons. Holy shit, Lane takes 10+ flush punches, turns his back while eating more, and then Cody bitches about the stoppage. Laughable.
don't forget spits out his mouthpiece and is yelling at the ref. Great stoppage per the rules. DO NOT TELL THE REF ANYTHING because if he can't understand you while you're getting your ass handed to you he is going to think you are verbally tapping.

Back