TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 6 Discussion

Man the preview showed Lane jumping guard with a guillotine that looked locked up. I'm gonna be mad as hell if they spoiled that, but I'm still gonna keep with my pick of Ramsey as a lot of times those previews are given deceiving footage

It looks like there will be a finish.

Funny how they were talking about each other being chinny.

Wow. Maybe a little early. But Lane was gassed.

Good fight. Ramsey has some neck there. Lane is too muscular, he gassed too fast.

Buchholz's pitiful attempts to convince himself that he's a renowned coach were pretty humorous.
Cody already had good striking before he went to TAM, learned from his uncle. TJ's striking was pitiful until he started working with Duane. Buchholz is just there.

Damn, I didn't think it was possible for Cody to look like more of a hot-tempered emotional retard, but he keeps topping himself each week.

Justin Edwards and Joe Stevenson are the last two, but there's still four empty brackets left.

What's going on with that?

I'm really hoping TJ's team can pull off the clean sweep this season, it looks to be entirely plausible now and would be a fitting reflection of Cody's ineptitude as a leader.

Damn, I didn't think it was possible for Cody to look like more of a hot-tempered emotional retard, but he keeps topping himself each week.
He looks like an absolute fool. It's like Junie Browning is coaching a team of professionals.

original.gif

Cody is just insufferable

Ramsey has some fuckin lungs on him

he spent like 2 minutes in chokes and never went out

Ramsey has some fuckin lungs on him

he spent like 2 minutes in chokes and never went out

Dat altitude training.

Plus, he working dat cardio with his little dimepiece GF.

Last edited:
Ramsey scared me with those takedown attempts.

Cody and Justin sound like morons. Holy shit, Lane takes 10+ flush punches, turns his back while eating more, and then Cody bitches about the stoppage. Laughable.

i never liked cody as a person, tj all the way!

Justin Edwards and Joe Stevenson are the last two, but there's still four empty brackets left.

What's going on with that?
They're giving 2 of the losers and 2nd chance. So far it looks like Julian and perhaps Nunez will get to fight to re-enter the tournament.

They're giving 2 of the losers and 2nd chance. So far it looks like Julian and perhaps Nunez will get to fight to re-enter the tournament.
Thanks. Though hasin't Nunez lost 3 TUF fights in a row?

Thanks. Though hasin't Nunez lost 3 TUF fights in a row?

Yep. Lost twice during the Conor-Faber season. Got submitted by Ryan Hall in 44 seconds yet was somehow deemed worthy of the wildcard slot and went on to lose again to David Teymor via decision. Now lost to Krause on this season. If he gets another wildcard slot he'll have had an unheard of 4 TUF fights without a single win.

Back