TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 5 Discussion

I don't think Ramsey is going to let him bang.

So that means it's Joe Daddy vs. Justin Edwards

Lol at Team Garbrandt. If they had just let Hayder fight Joe Stevenson maybe they would have a win by now.

Anyway, I got Ramsey by sub next week.
That stupid nose balloon has ruined the whole teams nose and sinuses. Cody Faber Hyder and the whole team all have stuffy nose cold sounding voices permanently from that shit, I can't believe they were all stupid enough to do it.

I looked it up online and with a surgeon doing it under anaesthetic it still pops and cracks things, god knows how much damage that meath eat broscience guy does punching a handful of air into that thick balloon does.

I will forever curse Ramsay Nijem and his entire lineage from here to eternity if he doesn't beat that dipshit.

Why are the Alpha Babies picking on Duane? Jealous of his peanut butter I guess. :(

Jealous of his peanut butter I guess. :(
Almond butter!

Even Uriah didn't have confidence is Cody's fighter before the fight. They're all so insecure that they're reduced to insulting the other coaches and threatening instead of focusing on training their fighters with good game plans.

And I agree. That nose condom is the stupidest, most baseless treatment for a problem that doesn't exist I've ever seen. "Hear that cracking and crunching? It means it's working!" SMH

Lol at Garbrandt's team even losing a favorable matchup. I think he's about to lose another one now too. For those keeping score, who does that leave left to fight?

Cody's pick is stupid. Hassan and Lima are friends and ATT teammates. Urijah even said that his 1st pick is Lima. So why the fuck does he think Hassan has a chance to win?!

Cody deserves to get knockdown the UFC P4P rankings for his constant whining and being a terrible coach.

Those two were nearly in tears facing off man, fuck Cody's loyalty, fake..., this is gonna be a weird fight... wonder if it's gonna be violent or tentative, these things go either way... but i think it will be a bad fight, tentative, with Lima edging it....

Me, on the last episode...

Cody is DUMB, his guy clearly did not want the fight... the friendship was always gonna effect his ability to beat Lima, and he picks it either... Lima gave less shits about the friendship and won pretty easy.

Me, on the last episode...

Cody is DUMB, his guy clearly did not want the fight... the friendship was always gonna effect his ability to beat Lima, and he picks it either... Lima gave less shits about the friendship and won pretty easy.

Yea Hassan definitely seemed to be more stressed and upset about the matchup than Lima. Their staredown after the fight announcement is ultimately what led me to pick Lima over Hassan cause Lima just seemed much more at ease.

Ha, I laughed my fucking ass off when Hassan choked in that fight. Another loss for Cody and his shitty picked team of Jocks and Hassan I loved losing after his fake bullshit "I love you bro, I love you" after sitting saying to his team that Lima would be an easy fight for him. Not so easy after all eh?

It's getting hilarious now. You can see Faber isn't even taking it seriously anymore with his disgusted look last week as Nunez tapped and then this week he's sat eating basically laughing at Hassan in the dressing room after. You can tell he knows this is a shitshow and he probably doesn't want that much to do with it.

Also definitely fuck that balloon shit, ain't no way I'd be doing that if you paid me!

Can't wait to see Julian Lane fail yet again next week!

I honestly can't fathom how Julian is going to beat Nijem. Sure, he's physically bigger (not taller, but yeah, bigger), but the guy is a decision machine aside from some guillotines.

Unless he manages to just hold Ramsey down, which is hard to imagine, it seems like another easy win for Team Dillashaw.

Lol at Garbrandt's team even losing a favorable matchup. I think he's about to lose another one now too. For those keeping score, who does that leave left to fight?
Joe Daddy vs Justin Edwards. Who knows how well Stevenson has held up over the years. As a veteran he can still use some crafty tricks, but I think Edwards beats him on age alone. Seems like it'll be a clean sweep for Killashaw.

Joe Daddy vs Justin Edwards. Who knows how well Stevenson has held up over the years. As a veteran he can still use some crafty tricks, but I think Edwards beats him on age alone. Seems like it'll be a clean sweep for Killashaw.

Edwards was underrated in the picks. I think he wins pretty easily.

I can't remember Edwards as there's about 3 guys who look like him which I can't differentiate!

It'll be interesting to see who gets the wildcard.

My picks are Nijem & Edwards for the remaining fights and think either way, Garbrandt's team gets the wildcard fight.

Maybe Gordon vs Baghdad?

I honestly can't fathom how Julian is going to beat Nijem. Sure, he's physically bigger (not taller, but yeah, bigger), but the guy is a decision machine aside from some guillotines.

Unless he manages to just hold Ramsey down, which is hard to imagine, it seems like another easy win for Team Dillashaw.

And Ramsey is just a straight machine bar having a shaky chin, yeah, he should win... in fact, he is my pick to win the show.

It'll be interesting to see who gets the wildcard.

My picks are Nijem & Edwards for the remaining fights and think either way, Garbrandt's team gets the wildcard fight.

Maybe Gordon vs Baghdad?
Nunez for the wildcard fight!

every interview cut to Stevenson is like a horror movie jump-scare

Back