TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 4 Discussion | Page 2

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by Drake, May 8, 2017.

1. Drake Sherdog Staff

Drake
    Lol, they're just teammates. But I guess she also isn't Bryan either so...

But yeah they changed it to alternating this season.

2. Killme The NoGi Bear

Killme
    Nunez quit man... that choke didn't look tight, Krause wasn't really squeezing....

oh... typing this as i was watching, Nunez just said "I wanted to give up"

Yeah, you could tell.... 9/10 times he quits again lol

----

Those two were nearly in tears facing off man, fuck Cody's loyalty, fake..., this is gonna be a weird fight... wonder if it's gonna be violent or tentative, these things go either way... but i think it will be a bad fight, tentative, with Lima edging it...

--

Also, look at who the hell Hayder foguht in the UFC, future title challenger Kamaru Usman, and then a straight stud in Vicente Luque... tough...

3. MoparOrNoCar Brown Belt

MoparOrNoCar
    Krause is the least likeable guy on the show next to Cody. Never liked the "too cool for school" guys who are always around but never participate in anything because they think they have some sort of important reputation to keep up.

cXr78 likes this.
  4. JohnBergman85 Green Belt

JohnBergman85
    [QUOTE="

Sure is a lonely discussion thread tonight
    <{vega}>[/QUOTE]
    I should be getting Wed nights off for now on, so it should be a little less lonely here, or more knowing me...:p

5. JohnBergman85 Green Belt

JohnBergman85
    Yep, hypocrites

6. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    She's getting it. Someone on here posted recently how they keep sharing social media pics etc at the same places at the same time and whatnot.

7. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    Also had to laugh out loud Hayder talking about his boy Dhiego in the locker room. One minute he's saying how he's his brother and so he doesn't want to have to fight him straight away, then the next he basically says he's shit as it's an "easy fight" for him. Wow, bet your brother will really love hearing that when the show plays!

All that just made me really take a dislike to Hayder, especially when he's there giving it "I love you bro" at the staredown and basically seemed to be giving some enormous and awkward speech of love which we couldn't hear due to the voiceover but his mouth was babbling ninety to the dozen on the picture. Just comes off as so false and over the top.

eon001 and Drake like this.
  8. Crisemma Blue Belt

Crisemma
    Yeah, that was me, sorry for that amount of accurate TMZ level of information... You know, being a girl, you tend to ship people (its what fan girls do). And yes, she cheat of Bryan with "4th time's a charm" Nunez. So sad cos I shipped Brysha madly.

I can't see the show, can anyone tell me details of the parts where Miesha and Boy appeared on the episode? Like how was their relationship, what did they talk about (besides fights) or any other stuff you come to your mind?

ThulsaDooom likes this.
  9. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    Haha fair enough!

Basically Garbrandt and his team went to the house to watch a UFC card with the fighters and have some drinks. Miesha was randomly with them and Cody explained that they'd trained together before or met each other before (something along those lines, my memory isn't always the best) and so he'd decided to bring her along as she knew the team. Miesha was shown talking briefly to Nunez about the fight as if she was just randomly asking him a quick question about it. It came off a little odd and awkward.

When Nunez was then on the bike at the gym training she went over and spoke to him again, asking him about if they're getting paid which he said they were. I think if I recall they did a quick mention just before this saying how she had trained with Nunez before. After the fight where Nunez choked yet again and is surely done at this point, it showed him drinking some water and she had gone over to say "good fight" kinda thing. He said he'd taken a shot in the liver and felt sick so wanted to quit or similar. She basically said good fight still. Again it all came off awkward as even though you could say it only showed her talking to him because he was fighting that week, it just seemed really odd that she'd suddenly show up that week on the show and then they keep cutting to her going talking to him. It all made sense with your posts about how they're seeing each other. Kinda laughable and cringeworthy really how they did it and tried to pretend it was just some random assistant coach spot. Especially seeing as there were no clues or signs of closeness between them, they both played it off like they had nothing between them really other than maybe kinda knowing each other a little bit.

eon001 and Crisemma like this.
  10. Crisemma Blue Belt

Crisemma
    Omg thank you so so much for taking the time to tell me, very much appreciated!!

They're trying to keep it private, probably because they started dating immediately after she left Bryan (or we better say they started while she was still with Bryan) so its a delicate situation, to not making look like she cheated on him or like it was really soon after they broke up. Remember it's still not official about their break up, and there's people who still don't know they broke up.

Jonathan trains at Xtreme Couture, that's where they met, in my country it would be known as an "Icardeada" (term made by Argentinians, used in Italian football, after a scandal between two football players and a woman)

cXr78 likes this.
  11. Kevin Smash Purple Belt

Kevin Smash
    I have a feeling Codie is gonna continue his teams losing streak next week.

12. Drake Sherdog Staff

Drake
    Well he literally shouldn't be on the show since he's still in the UFC.

MoparOrNoCar likes this.
  13. Significance Deficit It never ends.

Significance Deficit
    Him being there really doesn't make sense at all.

Drake likes this.
  14. Drake Sherdog Staff

Drake
    He just wants to show he can win it I guess, lol. Still seems weird considering he should see that he's obviously better now than he was when Lawrence beat him.

15. ThulsaDooom Green Belt

ThulsaDooom
    I don't know man. If my irl friends started a hot tub snapping poetry session, I'd probably walk away. Krause hung out at least.

16. eon001 Brown Belt

eon001
    Maybe I'm reaching here but did I detect a bit of chemistry between Meisha and Nunez?

I hear Meisha is newly single too, so it wouldn't surprise me if there bumping hips.

17. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    Reading the posts that are literally a few above yours helps before posting.

Crisemma and Drake like this.
  18. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    No problem :)

Crisemma likes this.
  19. WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

WalkenWouldOwn
    Hassan beat Luque on TUF lol, if that wasn't a winnable fight for him then I don't know what is.
    IMO he is just Julian Lane 2.0. Just brawlers, not gonna cut it with so many good and experienced grapplers on the show.

Dhiego Lima looked REALLY really bad in his UFC fights though. Tim Means and Jianlang Li are killers but still, he looked like he didn't belong in the cage in those fights. I think Hassan can overwhelm him if he comes out aggressive, though Lima obviously has the better subs.

20. eon001 Brown Belt

eon001
    Fucking crazy watching that all unfold. Hader played right into it too.
    "Easy fight"
    C'mon bro every word is recorded.