TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 12 Discussion

Dont see how Lima wins in the finale. JT has never been stopped by strikes and Dhiego hasnt shown any outstanding sub game in the fights he had in the ufc. Anything can happen though.

If Lima doesn't give up the TDs easily he can possibly make JT take a bad shot or gas out.

I think it's an interesting matchup.

Also, both guys seem like good guys and JT especially epitomizes the whole "Redemption" theme. Kind of sucks one guy has got to lose.

Dhiego tapped Zapata and Williams on his last season of TUF.

Since losing to Coy, he's only lost to power punchers. That isn't Jesse.

You're right he did, tbh i wasnt really watching tuf then, but yea nothing is out of the realm of possibility in fighting.

Tom vs Krause is on the prelims of TUF Finale, just announced on TUF Talk

I didn't think it would be such a one-sided victory.

I didn't think it would be such a one-sided victory.

IIRC Krause was getting taken down by Sam Stout in their fight awhile back. JT is a big dude whose base is wrestling and it wore James down.

IIRC Krause was getting taken down by Sam Stout in their fight awhile back. JT is a big dude whose base is wrestling and it wore James down.

He took too much damage in his last fight. It was all Jesse.

Earlier on, I said Krause would win the finale, but I changed my mind a couple weeks ago.

Good for JT, his story is the best from the show in a long time.

That said he's in for a rude awakening if he faces the general stable of ufc welterweights. Lopsided fighters will get put against their worst matchups where they'll either round out or sink like a lead weight.

I hope he goes far, I really do, but this isn't 2005 anymore.

I was overjoyed when Jesse said he felt 'exuberant' after his victory over James, that's the same word he used to describe the microwaveable cheeseburgers he was eating on season 7 of TUF.

James Krause vs. Tom Gallicchio also added to card this friday.

-------MAIN CARD
12 Michael Johnson vs. Justin Gaethje
11 Dhiego Lima vs. Jesse Taylor
10 Marc Diakiese vs. Drakkar Klose
09 Jared Cannonier vs. Nick Roehrick
08 Brad Tavares vs. Elias Theodorou
07 Jordan Johnson vs. Marcel Fortuna
------TELEVISED PRELIMS
06 Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder
05 Ed Herman vs. C.B. Dollaway
04 James Krause vs. Tom Gallicchio
03 Jessica Eye vs. Aspen Ladd
------FIGHTPASS PRELIMS
02 Gray Maynard vs. Teruto Ishihara
01 Juliana Lima vs. Tecia Torres

So Joe Stevenson went to the neurologist 3 times the week after getting KOd by Hayder and then was wearing sunglasses the rest of the time he was in the TUF house because of it.

Jesus.

Hangin' with the boyzzzzzzzz

Cody "No Dad" being continuously disheartened over the brutal knockout of Joe "Daddy" is one of my favorite parts of this season.

I kinda want to see Krause get to smash someone from Team Neck Tat in the finale, but I kinda feel like they don't deserve a fight.

I'm not a fan of Krause, but BangBro and Seth are just wastes of space. While someone like JT or Joe Daddy really got redeemed, most of the red team just blew their 2nd chance, and wasted everyone's time whining and mean-mugging. I hope they don't put on a bunch of wolf-ticket "grudge matches" on the finale.

Back