TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 11 Discussion

Welp just discovered where the pic of Tim getting someone's hands around his throat came from.

Tim will be coming and apparently starts running his mouth in the house and looks like Lane is the one pissed off

That preview didn't make me feel good about the odds of Krause being cleared. Dude was saying "holy shit" and "fuck" a lot there in the doctor's office

Tim Elliott was relatively reserved and seemed pretty mature on TUF 24. I'll wait a week to see what transpires, but it's surprising seeing him mouth off to WWs, even with no context.

Good on Herb for upholding the rules and taking a point. Now if they only followed suit in the actual UFC.

But yea, Tom looked pretty undersized against Lima. Not good when your base is BJJ.

so Krause will be out and Cody will get to put one of his guys in even though none of them deserve it

calling that now

should be Ramsey but matchmaking this season for quarter and semi finals has been stupid

I actually think Krause stays in, look at the preview. Jessie is warming up in the red (recently turned blue) locker room. Why would he do that if he was facing someone from Cody's team? Unless maybe the replacement comes from TJ's team.

yes, and he also come out with ludwig and an other coach, no TJ, elliot marshall or matt brown, so like they did for the quarters finals when blue team fought each other

That preview didn't make me feel good about the odds of Krause being cleared. Dude was saying "holy shit" and "fuck" a lot there in the doctor's office

It's just a bullshit cliffhanger. They want viewers to think he's out just to "surprise" everyone when the next episode airs and he's still in.

Either way, I think he's in bad enough shape that JT just steamrolls him.

What happened between Ramsey and Gilbert?

I didnt understand how it got started

What happened between Ramsey and Gilbert?

I didnt understand how it got started

Cody gets to select who he wants to replace James Krause if the eye is not good to go. Ramsey complained over and over. Gilbert just got tired of listening to it.

yes, and he also come out with ludwig and an other coach, no TJ, elliot marshall or matt brown, so like they did for the quarters finals when blue team fought each other

Ramsay or bust

Cody gets to select who he wants to replace James Krause if the eye is not good to go. Ramsey complained over and over. Gilbert just got tired of listening to it.

Oh okay. Ramsey does deserve the shot over anybody from Codys team tho..

Back