TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 11 Discussion

Huh, that's kind of lame. I could have swore they always had both semi-final fights on the same night. Oh well
maybe James doesnt get to fight so they push it back for whoever was from Codys team

Lima clearly won the round, but lost a point. This could be tied 19-19, but judges seem to hate 10-10 rounds, so Lima is probably ahead 19-18.

damn... herb with the point deduction means draw is in play. preview showed gallichio on top, so he must get a takedown this round.

Tom has to get a finish, even with the point deduction I have it 19-18 Lima so far

Well, Lima will be in the finals

10-9 Lima. Tom got the takedown and spent some time on top, but Lima landed some really hard shots on the feet and Tom didn't do enough on the ground to swing the round to him.

Sucks to see Tom get beat up like that, but he once again showed his heart and toughness. Unfortunately being a 1-trick can only get you so far. Tom needs to work on his striking and wrestling a lot, he just doesn't have enough tools to always get the fight to the ground and get on the opponent's back

JT$ gonna smash Lima after he runs through whoever neck-tat brings back.

Tom has one of the toughest chins I've ever seen. He was just eating FLUSH shots for the last two rounds; no slips, no chin tucks and full extension from a guy who's at least a full weight class larger. Dhiego has fought at 185 and Tom realistically should be competing at 145.

JT's been training at MP, which is a good sign he's on the finale card. No way of telling if he's in the finals or occupying the prelim fight not yet announced.

They lowkey shitting on Dhiego on TUFTalk they put his weakness as "Chin" and don't even say it out loud lol

Back