TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 10 Discussion

That saddens me as I hoped he was a better fighter but this suggests his bjj is horrid. Also why is this season at WW anyway? Half if not more of the fighters are LW and lower

That saddens me as I hoped he was a better fighter but this suggests his bjj is horrid.

JT$ has never been KO'd, so, naturally, the only way he'd lose is via sub or decision. That immediately increases the percentages of his sub losses. It doesn't matter though, because Krause looked like he had the gas of a 20-year smoker in the last fight. Even when in top control he just LNP'd his way to a win. He was warned multiple times for inactivity.

JT$ is going to take him down and beat the shit out of him.

JT$ has never been KO'd, so, naturally, the only way he'd lose is via sub or decision. That immediately increases the percentages of his sub losses. It doesn't matter though, because Krause looked like he had the gas of a 20-year smoker in the last fight. Even when in top control he just LNP'd his way to a win. He was warned multiple times for inactivity.

JT$ is going to take him down and beat the shit out of him.

No chance - he's too good for that

Taylor surprised me with a finish but Hassan is extremely poor, isn't he. Just a power-puncher. Krause/Nijem was a fight between two of the best gys left.

I can see Nijem replacing Krause. Taylor to a win a boring decision, and Lima to beat Gallichio by decision to set up the final.

Based on twitter and instagram, it look like JT is training at MP in Colorado, so it's certain he moves on to the finale. James is moving around with his training. Tom doesn't show much; he bought a Mercedes. And not sure what Dhiego has been up to besides helping Douglas train for Larkin.

Wikipedia lists an undecided prelim on the finale, likely an added tuf fight.

Back