TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 10 Discussion

Karyn straight up picked Ramsey to beat JT if they fought and she specifically said by RNC lmao

gotta take out all the top guys so Tom can get the upset on the big stage

Dana went with a peculiar method of picking the semifinal fights, which was basically ignoring the suggestions of both coaches and choosing fights that neither of them proposed. But it should be pointed out, Cody tried to match up teammates against each other again (Tom and JT both train out of Team Quest in Temecula) while in the same episode mentioning how much team loyalty means to him.

Ramsey did good as a lightweight going against a big welterweight with Krause trying to make it a tough grappling match, understandable why ramsey gassed

Don't understand these semifinal matchups but after nijem and Krause got matched, it's like Dana wants a predictable finale

Dana's a fucking retard for making Jesse vs James in the semis...dude it couldn't be more obvious how that should be the finals. I like all the possible match ups...JT is taking it home though. Too big & strong.

Karyn straight up picked Ramsey to beat JT if they fought and she specifically said by RNC lmao
Bad pick, lol. We just saw him get out wrestled by a lesser wrestler than James.

Ramsey did good as a lightweight going against a big welterweight with Krause trying to make it a tough grappling match, understandable why ramsey gassed

Don't understand these semifinal matchups but after nijem and Krause got matched, it's like Dana wants a predictable finale

james krause has been fighting at lightweight for 4 years now

Dana's a fucking retard for making Jesse vs James in the semis...dude it couldn't be more obvious how that should be the finals. I like all the possible match ups...JT is taking it home though. Too big & strong.

Bad pick, lol. We just saw him get out wrestled by a lesser wrestler than James.
I don't get the butthurt over JT vs Krause. Krause has looked like crap in both fights despite being first pick. It's clear these final 4 guys are a lot more evenly matched than initially thought.

I think deep down Dana wants a JT vs Tom finale fight, and so do I.

I don't get the butthurt over JT vs Krause. Krause has looked like crap in both fights despite being first pick. It's clear these final 4 guys are a lot more evenly matched than initially thought.

I thought Krause looked great in the first but yeah, he should have looked a lot better(in both fights). But yeah, I don't know. I might prefer Lima vs Taylor in the finals instead of Tom just because I feel like it might be more a snoozer since they're buddies. Lima still gets smothered but I think it could be more interesting.

I thought Krause looked great in the first but yeah, he should have looked a lot better(in both fights). But yeah, I don't know. I might prefer Lima vs Taylor in the finals instead of Tom just because I feel like it might be more a snoozer since they're buddies. Lima still gets smothered but I think it could be more interesting.

Lima has shown to have no problems fighting buddies and Tom doesn't win by punching so it may be interesting. I really hope Tom wins. Since they are both 1 dimensional I'd rather pick the guy who seems who has the more character (plus who doesn't like candy)

Honestly, I think I'd like any of the matchups they made. Tom has the potential to upset any of them IMO. Taylor should be able to beat Krause unless he gasses and Krause turns it up, but Krause's cardio did not look good last fight. One factor is going to be the consistent weight cut for Taylor as he is big for 170. I favor whoever wins in Krause/Taylor, but I would not be shocked at all if Tom pulls it off. Lima has the least chance IMO.

What makes you think any of them are evenly matched with Taylor? He's the only true WW left, he's massive at that, and he's the only respectable wrestler in the lot.

What makes you think any of them are evenly matched with Taylor? He's the only true WW left, he's massive at that, and he's the only respectable wrestler in the lot.

Of the ones left I really think Tom might have the biggest chance of wining only thanks to being super crafty on the ground while others being meh everywhere

Fucking stupid. Why pitt the clear 2 best against one another?

I think in an odd way, Dana thinks he is protecting Krause's eye. JT$ is obviously not going to stand and trade. Of course, Krause just got taken down multiple times by Nijem, so JT$ should be on top for two straight rounds, pounding the eye anyway.

I think in an odd way, Dana thinks he is protecting Krause's eye. JT$ is obviously not going to stand and trade. Of course, Krause just got taken down multiple times by Nijem, so JT$ should be on top for two straight rounds, pounding the eye anyway.

If he wanted to do that, he'd have given him Tom who has no stand up to speak of.

Tom - 2 finishes
JT - 1
Krause - 1
Lima - 0

TJ wanted semi-finals in tournament style, and he got it. 1 v 4 and 2 v 3
<Dana05>

Last edited:
Hasn't Taylor been subbed 13 times?

Krause is a top BJJ guy and should submit JT easily.

Back