TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 10 Discussion

LOL finally someone went "Shut the fuck up and let these guys weigh-in!", I was waiting for that to happen

Yep that went about as I expected it to be. JT just too strong and relentless with the takedowns for Hayder to catch him

Damn Cody and Justin just cant shut the fuck up about TJ leaving TAM.Its embarrassing.I would love to see Duane ko Justin.

Now this is the fight right here. Picked Krause but not as confident in this one as I was with JT-Hayder. This should be a really close fight, possibly go to the 3rd round.

As they said, this could easily have been the finals match-up if the were on opposite sides of the bracket

10-9 Ramsey, he really turned it around in that one but looks like that burst took a lot out of his stamina

IDK man something about Krause is off. He seems skilled and crafty but looks incredibly weak in there. Nothing on his strikes, no takedown defense, doesn't respond well at all to getting hit. Really hope he doesn't win the show now. Cheering for JT.

Oh shit Krause might be the one that is injured and out of the competition

Oh shit Krause might be the one that is injured and out of the competition
It is obviously him. Did you not see the staph infection he posted months ago before the show even aired?

Ah so Krause isn't out yet, but if his eye doesn't get cleared then he'll be out and will need a replacement

It is obviously him. Did you not see the staph infection he posted months ago before the show even aired?

I don't know if the staph came up on the show. Seems the "injury" preview was a bit misleading, Krause isn't necessarily out just yet he could still be in if he gets his eye cleared.

Back