TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 1 Discussion

What interviews? And was your coworker there when it happened?
No, my co-worker wasn't, it's one of those things where everybody heard about it. He didn't go to school with him, but he did in fact wrestle in the same tournament as him, at a different weight class though. Even showed a picture of the bracket.

Anyway, as for articles
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/21660/rocky-path-for-garbrandt-to-ufc-debut
ctrf F for "kicked" if you don't want to read all the way through

Another one that briefly mentions it
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...first-ufc-victory-was-story-shared-fulfilment

TJ calling Cody a bitch got him snatched up like an eagle to a snake.. TJ lets that word fly a lot to another man when it seemed like he knew Cody would be restrained or was going to be restrained. TJ is a bully playing the victim, acting like the "better then the next" jock, and Cody is working off emotions, which he openly says he is driven by.
Exactly. TJ is used to being the bully jock. That shit don't fly with the CoGar. You call him a bitch you better be ready to get snatched up by the throat. LIKE AN EAGLE.

7f8e42207410a8ed8a3cf343c037fabc.jpg

Can't believe Cody picked Seth first overall; worst number one pick of all time?
NAAAAHHH.

No one can ever beat Marc Stevens on TUF 12. 1st pick and lost to GSP's second to last pick in 16 sec due to a Mckenzietine.

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

NAAAAHHH.

No one can ever beat Marc Stevens on TUF 12. 1st pick and lost to GSP's second to last pick in 16 sec due to a Mckenzietine.

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I remember that season. Nam Pham boxed Cody up later in the season.

See Cody's team snatch up Tim Elliott (who comes in to help TJ's team this season) by his neck and collar, and shove him out the house in the previews for the season?
Wow I thought that looked like Tim but couldn't be sure. What a prick. I doubt Tim did anything to warrant it...guess we'll see. He trains with James at Glory so I guess I should have put that connection together.

I might tune in this season seems interesting enough.

Rooting for Seth B. to win it all..

this shit is gonna be hilarious

a bunch of manlets with napoleon complex going at each others throat

and the return of the let me bang bro guy
can't wait
Are you Christopher Turk?

I do hate Dillashaw but did laugh when Garbrandt said TJ came closer to him.

Looked the other way around to me.

Very cool episode and format of the show. But extremely bs and unfair decision regarding TJ´s 2nd fighter , totally favouring Cody´s team .... and i dislike Cody´s attitude so ill be rooting for TJ ALL the way!!

Necktat's attitude is awfull!
Rotting for the snake.

Back