TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 1 Discussion

Yeah I mean it's messed up but if that's a true story Stipe's girl is wayyyy more at fault. Just cuz Stipe and Cody are teammates don't mean they're friends. They probably don't train with each other very much either, they aren't exactly an ideal size match up. If my girl goes out and bangs a guy I semi know I'm going to be way more fucking mad at her. If it was a good buddy of mine then imma fight his ass too and stop talking to him but idk that Stipe and Cody were good buddies.
I have to agree with you on Stipe's girl (if true), being way worse. Even so, I still find it hypocrital to be so strong on loyalty to a team, but to go around and fuck over your teammates.
Also I just dislike the idea of cheating, and think lower of those who do.

That's because its not his tape, it belongs to Buchholz

Nah I know but it was just him saying "that's not what I'm about, what my team is about" when they talk about it all the time. So you say you guys aren't about releasing the proof, but yall will bring it up all the time.

I have to agree with you on Stipe's girl (if true), being way worse. Even so, I still find it hypocrital to be so strong on loyalty to a team, but to go around and fuck over your teammates.
Also I just dislike the idea of cheating, and think lower of those who do.

Yeah I'm not condoning it. Being cheated on sucks.

I was pulling for Cody in this one but he's a grade-A jerk. Now I want Dillashaw to murk him. Being nice (or at least trying to) goes a long way with me.

Lol at Cody, he is making himself look terrible. I have a feeling I will strongly dislike him after this season, got a head start in the first episode.

I didn't have anything against either of these guys. In fact I kind a like both of them because they're both really good fighters. But I would really love to see Cody get knocked the fuck out now.

Last edited:
Can't believe Cody picked Seth first overall. Worst number one pick of all time?

That, and Ronda Rousey picking Shayna Bayzler first and then picking Bayzler to fight Julianna Pena as the first fight.

He's talked about it in interviews. My coworker lived in Ohio and knew of him aswell, confirmed the story.
What interviews? And was your coworker there when it happened?

I didn't have anything against either of these guys. In fact I kind a like both of them because they're both really good fighters. But I would really love to see Cody get knocked the fuck out now.

Yeah, I liked both of them before this episode. Now I feel like TJ just wanted to follow his coach & Garbrant overreacted & acted like a punk. Also the neck choke was really over the top. Enjoy watching this season. Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Lol at Cody saying "Let me bang bro" after picking Julian. Looks like this season is going to be bananas.

TJ calling Cody a bitch got him snatched up like an eagle to a snake.. TJ lets that word fly a lot to another man when it seemed like he knew Cody would be restrained or was going to be restrained. TJ is a bully playing the victim, acting like the "better then the next" jock, and Cody is working off emotions, which he openly says he is driven by.

Lol at Cody saying "Let me bang bro" after picking Julian. Looks like this season is going to be bananas.
See Cody's team snatch up Tim Elliott (who comes in to help TJ's team this season) by his neck and collar, and shove him out the house in the previews for the season?

See Cody's team snatch up Tim Elliott (who comes in to help TJ's team this season) by his neck and collar, and shove him out the house in the previews for the season?

Holy shit I just saw that after rewatching it. That's funny. Looks like he's instigating Julian.

Why is UFC wasting money on below average WW fighters when they could've created TUF for LHW and HW fighters?

Back