TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

HOw does this even go down can't someone just google the results since they happened months ago?

If I missed anyone else...please let me know... :p

Missed me! I had Nijem so should be 3-1. :)

This week I'm going for the hobo formerly known as Joe Daddy. Mainly for sentimental reasons.

Stevenson vs Edwards next!

joe-stevenson-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-ultimate-picture-id678063626
justin-edwards-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-at-picture-id678063730

My pick is Edwards this week.

Joe's recent competition leaves MUCH to be desired, going with that, along with Eddy doing relatively well against guy's who (at the time) were doing pretty decent in their UFC runs (Proctor, for example.)

Edwards most likely. Will always have a soft spot for Joe Daddy but just wish he had accepted it was time to move on.

Picking Edwards to win, most likely by decision.

Tough fight to pick, but at least this way it is a win-win for me. If I pick right I'm still perfect and at the top, but if I pick wrong at least Joe Daddy won and Tj's team went undefeated. I really do want Joe Daddy to win and I will be rooting for him even though I picked Edwards, I just don't really know where he is at physically and mentally at this point in his career.

How are we supposed to pick a fight if we don't know who is fighting?

Leaderboard update!

SBH & Count still neck & neck at the top! Apparently they didn't say which fight was next week...? I thought it was Joe vs Hayder...? If it's not then I guess we get a bye week.

@Drake 4-2
@Pixelated / @Chramelated 4-1
@beefcake180 3-2
@GusLost 1-3
@wwkirk 1-1
@Thesnake101 2-3
@Jamah 3-2
@FlamingSamurai 4-1
@JohnBergman85 2-1
@ChefC 3-2
@eLPaquenio 2-1
@The_Renaissance 1-0
@Rhood 3-1
@CountOfSoCal 5-1
@Vulkkan 4-1
@Shoot Boxe Hero 5-0
@waiguoren 4-0
@Crisemma 1-2
@Sage NorthGOAT 1-0
@esum80 1-0
@phantomlord 2-0
@goodfella69 2-0
@Turkleton 1-0

Hayder has ZERO takedown defence, but I still reckon he takes it by 1st round KO...

My pick - Hayder

There's a QF final fight we don't know about also so that will have to be a bye

Yea not sure what to do about the first quarterfinals, only thing you could really do is get the predictions in as soon as we know who is fighting and they count as long as it isn't before the fight starts. But I think there are a few people that aren't active on here when TUF is actually on, so I don't know if that would be a good solution or not.

Yea not sure what to do about the first quarterfinals, only thing you could really do is get the predictions in as soon as we know who is fighting and they count as long as it isn't before the fight starts. But I think there are a few people that aren't active on here when TUF is actually on, so I don't know if that would be a good solution or not.
Yeah please don't do that. I am unable to watch TUF live each week

Yeah that's no bueno.

I'll get balsy.

Joe Daddy RD2 Sub

Gotta take Hayder on this next one. Joe looked old and slow on top of his size disadvantage against Justin

Back