TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

Stevenson vs Edwards next!

joe-stevenson-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-ultimate-picture-id678063626
justin-edwards-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-at-picture-id678063730

Hey @Drake, a bird asked me to put @Chramelated's bet on Justin Edwards.

It's your decision of course whether he can bet while being temporarily banned. He seems to have a good run in this thread and had to e-suffer a lot during the last weeks, imo.

Last edited:
Leaderboard update!

Shoot Boxe Hero has been flawless this season & sits alone at the top! Yes...despite Pix/Chram's 4 wins as well, he has since gotten the hammer treatment & will miss the upcoming weeks, inevitably dropping him out of the race. So congrats to SBH! ......for now! ;)

@Drake 3-2
@Pixelated / @Chramelated 4-1
@beefcake180 2-1
@GusLost 1-3
@wwkirk 1-1
@Thesnake101 2-3
@Jamah 3-1
@FlamingSamurai 2-1
@JohnBergman85 2-1
@ChefC 2-1
@eLPaquenio 2-1
@The_Renaissance 1-0
@Rhood 3-1
@CountOfSoCal 3-1
@Vulkkan 3-1
@Shoot Boxe Hero 4-0
@waiguoren 3-0
@Crisemma 0-2
@Sage NorthGOAT 1-0
@esum80 1-0
@phantomlord 1-0
@goodfella69 1-0

I'm 3-1 you missed my Nijem selection

Gut says Stevenson

Head says Edwards

I'm gonna go with my brain on this one and pick Justin Edwards

This contest was a failure for me. @Drake kindly remove me from the contest and mention list please.

I'll be back next season, sherbros

Hey @Drake, a bird asked me to put @Chramelated's bet on Justin Edwards.

It's your decision of course whether he can bet while being temporarily banned. He seems to have a good run in this thread and had to e-suffer a lot during the last weeks, imo.
Was about to allow it...but on second thought, seems kind of messed up for a guy who got banned to potentially win the contest over everyone else that didn't get banned. Thus robbing them of a plat.

I'm 3-1 you missed my Nijem selection

You didnt count my prediction @Drake lol.

Joe Daddy completes the sweep this week
<6>My bad, guys...

Was about to allow it...but on second thought, seems kind of messed up for a guy who got banned to potentially win the contest over everyone else that didn't get banned. Thus robbing them of a plat.
Fair enough. I thought he was banned for a month only.

You're the boss, boss. <{Ray3}>

Back