TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

Krause over JT$ like I said with my original pick.

Only person I'd pick over Jesse is Ramsey so if Krause gets removed Jesse over everyone but Ramsey.

Taylor vs.

Baczynski Baczynski
Baghdad Taylor
Gordon Taylor
Hassan Taylor
Lane Taylor
Edwards Edwards
Nunes Nunes
Krause Krause

Tom vs Krause is the prelim fight on the finale, just announced on TUF talk

Leaderboard update!

SBH has taken his first L right before we head into the finals!! The MMA gods don't care about your streaks! :D
But he remains alone on top regardless!

@Shoot Boxe Hero 10-1
@FlamingSamurai 9-2
@Vulkkan 9-2
@CountOfSoCal 9-2
@waiguoren 8-2
@beefcake180 8-3
@Jamah 8-3
@Drake 8-4
@Rhood 7-3
@ChefC 7-4
@esum80 6-1
@right hand lead 4-0
@wwkirk 4-1
@Pixelated / @Chramelated 4-1
@phantomlord 3-0
@goodfella69 3-0
@JohnBergman85 2-1
@eLPaquenio 2-1
@Crisemma 2-3
@Thesnake101 2-3
@The_Renaissance 1-0
@Sage NorthGOAT 1-0
@Turkleton 1-0
@Threetrees 1-0
@Iwontmakepromises 1-0
@GusLost 1-3

Man. JT$ put in the performance of his career there. Been tons of fights where he's gassed out and given up easy subs after winning early but he absolutely mauled Krause and put a stamp on it.

Really do feel good for the guy, he's a total dork and genuinely good dude who's made the most of his redemption chance.

For the grand finale we will be predicting three fights to close out the contest. All taking place on Friday so make sure you get them in asap.

Fight 1: James Krause vs Tom Gallicchio (2 points)

james-krause-tuf-25-pre-video.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight 2, The TUF 25 Finals: Dhiego Lima vs Jesse Taylor (3 points)

dhiego-lima-tuf-19-finale.jpg

image001.0.png

Fight 3, the Main Event: Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje (3 points)

TUF-Finale-25-758x426.jpg

Man. JT$ put in the performance of his career there. Been tons of fights where he's gassed out and given up easy subs after winning early but he absolutely mauled Krause and put a stamp on it.

Really do feel good for the guy, he's a total dork and genuinely good dude who's made the most of his redemption chance.
Perfect option to win this season :)
Really hoping he pulls through.

Leaderboard update!

SBH has taken his first L right before we head into the finals!! The MMA gods don't care about your streaks! :D
But he remains alone on top regardless!

@Shoot Boxe Hero 10-1
@FlamingSamurai 9-2
@Vulkkan 9-2
@CountOfSoCal 9-2
@waiguoren 8-2
@beefcake180 8-3
@Jamah 8-3
@Drake 8-4
@Rhood 7-3
@ChefC 7-4
@esum80 6-1
@right hand lead 4-0
@wwkirk 4-1
@Pixelated / @Chramelated 4-1
@phantomlord 3-0
@goodfella69 3-0
@JohnBergman85 2-1
@eLPaquenio 2-1
@Crisemma 2-3
@Thesnake101 2-3
@The_Renaissance 1-0
@Sage NorthGOAT 1-0
@Turkleton 1-0
@Threetrees 1-0
@Iwontmakepromises 1-0
@GusLost 1-3

Mistakes were made. I did not expect Krause to be initiating the wrestling early. I thought he'd pick at him with strikes and eventually JT would shoot for a predictable takedown and Krause would catch him with a guillotine. Krause trying to outwrestle the much stronger JT Money was a terrible gameplan. But all power to JT too, he never let Krause get comfortable and anytime he was in a bad position he reversed and ended up on top and just pounded Krause. And he never left himself open to any sub attempts which have been his biggest weakness in the past.

Mistakes were made. I did not expect Krause to be initiating the wrestling early. I thought he'd pick at him with strikes and eventually JT would shoot for a predictable takedown and Krause would catch him with a guillotine. Krause trying to outwrestle the much stronger JT Money was a terrible gameplan. But all power to JT too, he never let Krause get comfortable and anytime he was in a bad position he reversed and ended up on top and just pounded Krause. And he never left himself open to any sub attempts which have been his biggest weakness in the past.
Yeah, James did not fight smart. & Jesse looked phenomenal. That pressure doe... Reminded me a lot of Chael.

Krause
JT$
Gaethje

This finale is really hard to pick man. Dhiego seems overall more skilled, and Jesse doesn't necessarily pose a threat to his biggest weakness (chin) but that relentless pressure and size JT$ possesses at 170 makes him so difficult for anyone without elite tdd/footwork to deal with.

Krause
JT$
Gaethje

This finale is really hard to pick man. Dhiego seems overall more skilled, and Jesse doesn't necessarily pose a threat to his biggest weakness (chin) but that relentless pressure and size JT$ possesses at 170 makes him so difficult for anyone without elite tdd/footwork to deal with.
Couldn't agree more. I pick Jesse by (T)KO because I think he just wants this so bad & will get him down & really beat the shit out of Lima until the ref has to stop it.

Man. Krause coming straight out and throwing lazy kicks every time was fucking painful. I thought his fight iq was much higher than that being a coach himself

Man. Krause coming straight out and throwing lazy kicks every time was fucking painful. I thought his fight iq was much higher than that being a coach himself

It was like watching Rumble vs DC 2, I had no idea what he could possibly be thinking fighting like that. He took all the strengths he had and just said "fuck it" and tried to fight a dumb fight.

Krause had so many opportunities to take the back and was unlucky really...

Nevertheless, I'm happy for Jesse - hope he wins the whole thing now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back