Tuf 25 finale pbp/discussion

I did not touch this fight. I would bet Ishihara because of Erosa's fight ( where I lost money ) and how bad Maynard has looked, although I couldn't just because of Lobov...

Maynard decision 0.5 @ 5.00 came in, wish I went bigger now. Starting worrying Gray was actually going to finish it in the 3rd round as well.

Gonna hit small on Lima since my double is ruined, hopefully she can bully in the clinch too.

torres NSC (yes i'm aware this will likely push)

and small stab on lima dec (yes i'm aware torres prolly edges the decision)

Over so juiced by it should cash.

Maynard decision 0.5 @ 5.00 came in, wish I went bigger now. Starting worrying Gray was actually going to finish it in the 3rd round as well.

same and same, exactly

@EzFlyer, I understand you. But I've put something in my mind: besides Joanna, Andrade and Cyborg ( on top of my mind ) big favorites are always questionable.

Torres decision coming up

God I hate Grisham... absolutely clueless about the sport! Like he does absolutely no study and this is his third time watching it and two of the times he announced for it.

Would be like me announcing a NASA space launch. Is this supposed to be happening? Should the thing be in a big fireball with a bunch of pieces scattering over a 5 mile radius...what's with the smell of burnt flesh? Is this normal?

Lol at whoever bet ishihara. He lost to lobov lol. Y'all know Maynard is a legit wrestler what did you think was gonna happen. Huh?

I had Ishi and yes, I do feel stupid. Had nothing on Maynard. This is a really bad start for me but still confident this night will pay.

this shit is prolly gonna be 3 razor close rounds and they'll probably be like "30-27 torres"

God I hate Grisham... absolutely clueless about the sport! Like he does absolutely no study and this is his third time watching it and two of the times he announced for it.

Would be like me announcing a NASA space launch. Is this supposed to be happening? Should the thing be in a big fireball with a bunch of pieces scattering over a 5 mile radius...what's with the smell of burnt flesh? Is this normal?
He literally had to repeat himself cause Stann was tired of answering his questions

passing on lima +215, even tho she might've won the round

i'm going 10-10

i'm not live betting this shit unless BIG plus number. i can't score this, how can these knuckleheads cageside? i bet they just give it to torres cause they know her better

Back