TUF 25 Finale - Gaethje vs Johnson - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR0W is not one of them. I can say that with 100% certainty.

Appreciate it :) I know some people don't watch footage but to flat out say someone doesn't to discredit their opinion is pretty ignorant.

Who cares if someone "watches tape"? I think it's hilarious how serious some of you guys take yourselves in regards to betting. There are a lot of people who watched tape and missed a play like Guida over Koch. There are people that sit here and argue their plays from their extensive tape studies and then they end up losing.

The worst argument you can make on someone is taking a superiority stance by simply saying, "I watched tape bro, trust me".

Of course tape matters. That's probably why you have a matchstick br cos you don't watch tape.

Don't get me wrong "watching tape" doesn't mean you're always right but it does matter if you are comparing it to someone who is just looking at Sherdog records lol.

Who cares if someone "watches tape"? I think it's hilarious how serious some of you guys take yourselves in regards to betting. There are a lot of people who watched tape and missed a play like Guida over Koch. There are people that sit here and argue their plays from their extensive tape studies and then they end up losing.

The worst argument you can make on someone is taking a superiority stance by simply saying, "I watched tape bro, trust me".

I am one of those that watched tape and still missed Guida.

Thanks for rubbing it in!

I find it very hard to take someones opinion seriously when they base it soley off wikicapping. So to answer your question, I care. Of course you can still lose bets even if you spent extensive time watching tape, but it without a doubt will make you a more profitable capper in the long run. I can't believe this is even a discussion.

Saying he is a front runner is baseless. And no im not having second thoughts lol and i only have a unit on cannon so it doesn't break me

i never said he was a front runner. i said that yu can make a case for it. i dont even have a unit on this as i dont think its some great play and admittingly i am sometimes a dog chaser and this being a perfect example of that

You realize you can watch someone fight several times, bet on them in their next fight, and that would constitute "not watching tape" before making that bet.

You realize you can watch someone fight several times, bet on them in their next fight, and that would constitute "not watching tape" before making that bet.

If you did watch tape you would realize how much shit you miss when you are enjoying a fight and not breaking one down..

I just know my results would take a big hit if I didn't watch tape. My memory isn't good enough to cap fights without it. Theres soo many fights to remember.

If you did watch tape you would realize how much shit you miss when you are enjoying a fight and not breaking one down..

Sure sometimes, and other times people try to read way too much into things. I definitely feel people watch tape while they already have their mind made up, and they are almost just trying to justify it. Without a doubt people do that on their breakdowns. That's why they make such a one sided breakdown that makes them look like idiots.

I'm not saying watching tape doesn't matter. Taking a superiority stance because "you watched tape" is pretty stupid. There are probably hundreds of people betting the other side who also watched tape. You will also lose bets where there are winners who didn't watch tape. Use the fact of what you saw from the tape to form your argument rather than having to appeal to the fact that you watched tape.

The last couple of pages..

Eprg8.gif

Luca bet some prop for this card, trying to figure out what it is to see if there's now value in the other side. Can't seem to find it though looking at the lines.

Shockingly, I don't think it was Lima/Torres GTD.

EDIT: Might be Elias/Tavares GTD. Not fading that one, but do have o2.5 closing parlays so could make my hedge easier if needed

diakiese DEC +254 seems off to me. i think this might be the most likely outcome of the fight

diakiese DEC +254 seems off to me. i think this might be the most likely outcome of the fight

I was just considering NOT Diakiese ITD at -150 too

Wait I keep seeing that there is no live betting offered tonight. What's up with that? it's an fs1 card.

Wait I keep seeing that there is no live betting offered tonight. What's up with that? it's an fs1 card.
euros can bet @ betsafe/marathon from the 1st fight

maybe unibet/omhbet and paddy aswell and propably bet365/willhill from the main card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back