PBP TUF 24 Finale: Johnson vs Elliott Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/ 3am UK

Lol you keep trying these lame troll attempts... And failing miserably
You have a username which you created because you get no attention from anyone.

Be honoured I replied to you

As of the beggginibg of the post fight show there are 162 users in the thread.

With that defense I think MM is now in GOAT territory with Fedor, GSP, Silva, and Bones.

Going to watch Aeon Flux on MTV-Classic.

Is that number right??? It sure does seem like AS had more than 10 title defenses, and it seemed like GSP had at least 15.
yeah that's accurate. GSP didn't quite beat anderson's record(serra screwed that up by interrupting the reign), and i think one of anderson's the guy didn't make weight so it wasn't officially for the title.

And for anyone who thinks that being challenged in rd 1 disqualifies mighty mouse from p4p or goat talks... gsp lost to serra and had a questionable performance against jake shields(because of the eyepokes)... there are lots of moments to point to in anderson's reign, jones almost got armbarred by vitor and looked very mortal against gus, fedor look at the randleman and fujita moments, not to mention that mark hunt was in armlock position on him, matt hughes could never solve the dennis hallman puzzle etc... every great faces adversity

Wow what a humble dude. This fight is exactly what this division has been needing.

Elliot is a guy who loses while looking good against most of the top guys and that's how he got cut the first time. I would book him vs. Nguyen, Smolka or Moreno.

Please tell me someone saw Brian Stann shushing people in the post-fight show going on right now. Was pretty lulzy

Elliot is a guy who loses while looking good against most of the top guys and that's how he got cut the first time. I would book him vs. Nguyen, Smolka or Moreno.
Him vs Smolka would be an awesome grappling match

Huge respect to Elliott.

MM dominated. But he had a rough first round.

I'm not sure if MM, was maybe overlooking him ?

Maybe Elliott fought way above his normal level, in the first ? Maybe MM fought below his normal level in the 1st. Shit like that happens alot.

But a man with nothing to lose is always dangerous, and scary as fuck. It was a trap fight. But MM proved he was the much better fighter. One round does not make a fight.

Even GSP lost a few rounds in his career. I'm not going to read too much into this fight. Any fighter can beat any other fighter... On any given Saturday night.

A little bit of luck here and there, will always play a part. Even a small mistake can lose a guy a fight.

MM won in dominant fashion. I'm totally fine with that.

Last edited:
Your p4p just got played by our boy from Wichita......DJ don't want none of BW

Watching the post fight show. I know Laura Sanko is wearing heels, but she still dwarfs Mr. Olivi.

Back