TUF 24 Ep. 6 PBP Discussion

I'm not trying to play down Rizzo's ability, but Schnell hasn't fought that sloppy since his early pro days. His hands were dull and hesitant. He knows he performed at half mast and still schooled the kid the entire fight.

I hope in round 2 Schnell cleans it up because that mess isn't going to win against Elliot in my opinion. His ground work was slick though!

I love watching ground wars like these, one of my favorite fights so far. Gotta say this is the best season I've watched.

I'm not trying to play down Rizzo's ability, but Schnell hasn't fought that sloppy since his early pro days. His hands were dull and hesitant. He knows he performed at half mast and still schooled the kid the entire fight.

I hope in round 2 Schnell cleans it up because that mess isn't going to win against Elliot in my opinion. His ground work was slick though!

No doubt, I feel the same, bout guys was fighting pretty sloppy compared to the other guys
Schnell showed a solid ground game though, he passed guard very nice

Not the best episode , not the most exciting fight , but the pace they putted on was insane... much respect to both guys.
There´s no doubt that the quality of the fighters in this season is far superior then any other season.
And i really like the guys behavior , very professional and respectfull of each other.
It just sucks to watch anyone loose ... so i just hope they are given a chance to fight in the UFC.

It looked like Rizzo tapped to the Guillotine in the first, either way great high paced fight. Can't wait to see Elliot get KTFO.

I was impressed by Schnell. His ground game is slick.

Only thing I am afraid this season is Tim Elliott lay-and-praying all these exciting fighters in the show. Please , no.

No doubt, I feel the same, bout guys was fighting pretty sloppy compared to the other guys
Schnell showed a solid ground game though, he passed guard very nice
I agree Schnell was Exxon Valdez slick on the ground. He nearly always is. But as good as he is on the ground his hands are better, in my opinion. I've watched 21 out his 26 total fights now and his hands are asinine. It's crazy how much better they have gotten since 2014.

I was impressed by Schnell. His ground game is slick.

Only thing I am afraid this season is Tim Elliott lay-and-praying all these exciting fighters in the show. Please , no.
Yeahyeah, I think Schnell is completely capable of winning against the lay and pray style that I've seen Elliot employ. Standing, Schnell cracks him.
I have no frame of reference for Charlie so I can't truly count him out or speculate a particular strength other than what has been said on TUF. which is often just garbage hype talk I've noticed.

I'm looking forward to next week. Let's end the first round and get to doubling up on the the quarter and semi finals per episode. Only 5 weeks left if I'm counting right. 2 episodes for the quarters. 1 episode for the semi. And a lone fight for the in house finale. Ya think?

It looked like Rizzo tapped to the Guillotine in the first, either way great high paced fight. Can't wait to see Elliot get KTFO.

He did tap to the Guillotine... He lost that fight twice... Surprised no one else noticed or mentioned this...

He did tap to the Guillotine... He lost that fight twice... Surprised no one else noticed or mentioned this...
Yeah, I saw it. I'm confident it was a tap. I thought I said some thing about it being the drama for next week. Schnell letting go was, what I believe, one of t h e amateur mistakes he was talking about.

Along with what everyone is saying here, Schnell wasn't happy with himself either despite winning. This is interesting to me.

Yeah, I saw it. I'm confident it was a tap. I thought I said some thing about it being the drama for next week. Schnell letting go was, what I believe, one of t h e amateur mistakes he was talking about.
signed in just to post about the round one tap. glad to see you guys mentioning it. I couldn't believe nobody on the show talked about it. maybe they do in next episode (I'm binge watching this weekend)

also, was anybody else weirded out by Herb warning Schnell about the back of the head shot so vigorously? shot wasn't really that blatant. and then carrying on about watch the fingers. at no point to were his fingers an issue. strange over reacting from herb throughout.

Back