TUF 24 Ep. 6 PBP Discussion

In the previews they keep mentioning something about a fighter possibly making a mistake that costs them the fight.

I'm thinking either Rizzo tries to strike with Schnell and gets KO'd or like Candido-Alverz Schnell hurts Rizzo and jumps to the ground to finish him and gets submitted

holy shit, Danger is that kid from that reality show Caged that was on MTV forever go. What was that like back in 2012 or something? I remember he even sparred with Dustin Poirier on one of the episodes. At the end of the series I think I remember him even getting "signed" by Tito lol and getting the offer to go train at Punishment.

glad to see he finally made it into the UFC though, too bad I missed his fights with Legacy

holy shit, Danger is that kid from that reality show Caged that was on MTV forever go. What was that like back in 2012 or something? I remember he even sparred with Dustin Poirier on one of the episodes. At the end of the series I think I remember him even getting "signed" by Tito lol and getting the offer to go train at Punishment.

glad to see he finally made it into the UFC though, too bad I missed his fights with Legacy
mtv-caged.jpg

Boom, best episode was when the dude on the far left was out drinking all night 2 days before his fight and tried cutting mass weight the next day and ended up having to be taken to the ER

damn dude that's the sacrifice. dorms, 2 jobs, full time training.

oh, and his ruca is ok too.

damn dude that's the sacrifice. dorms, 2 jobs, full time training.

oh, and his ruca is ok too.
Then you got the other guy, living with his parents and complaining about no money. Bro how much did that engagement ring cost? is the girl doing anything? Not gonna say anymore, don't wanna get dubs. Suffice to say I'll be rooting for Danger...

Why do athletic commission guys have badges? Are they law enforcement?

I would love to know what type of HGH Dana is taking.

Seems like this one might go 3 rounds.

edit. nvm, thought the fight was starting.

Then you got the other guy, living with his parents and complaining about no money. Bro how much did that engagement ring cost? is the girl doing anything? Not gonna say anymore, don't wanna get dubs. Suffice to say I'll be rooting for Danger...

Man don't even get me started on DNB's looking for a free ride. The east bay is full of them. But at least she's more attractive than Danger's girl.

couldn't even imagine living with my parents AND my girlfriend, i'm weird about more than 3 nights a week having a girl over let alone having her over 24/7 along with my parents.

Man don't even get me started on DNB's looking for a free ride. The east bay is full of them. But at least she's more attractive than Danger's girl.

couldn't even imagine living with my parents AND my girlfriend, i'm weird about more than 3 nights a week having a girl over let alone having her over 24/7 along with my parents.
Agreed, not on the looks however. That's debatable, what's not that Danger's is infinitely more useful.

Oh so it's gonna be one of those kind of fights huh?

In the previews they keep mentioning something about a fighter possibly making a mistake that costs them the fight.

I'm thinking either Rizzo tries to strike with Schnell and gets KO'd or like Candido-Alverz Schnell hurts Rizzo and jumps to the ground to finish him and gets submitted
I'm thinking Schnell gets DQd or gets a point deduction after Herb just warned him like that.

Back