TUF 24 Ep. 2 PBP Discussion

Still impressed with Zulu , guys got nice stand up . Last I saw he's training with Cejudo at Fight Ready which is good. Now on to Page , I think he gets that KO next episode.

Hiro seems to be a one trick pony with the chokes. Don't see him winning his next fight, although I would love it if he did tbh.

Awesome shirt.

Lol, Urijah is getting all Uncle Rico about disses he lobbed at Conor on TUF.

Zulu has potential for sure. His striking looked great and he showed heart fighting out of that first RNC. I hope he gets to train at a good gym and gets a shot in the UFC. Dude could make some waves if he improves his grappling.

Zulu has potential for sure. His striking looked great and he showed heart fighting out of that first RNC. I hope he gets to train at a good gym and gets a shot in the UFC. Dude could make some waves if he improves his grappling.

Looks like he's training with Cejudo and John Moraga.

So we all like Zulu lol. Thats cool if hes training w Cejudo now.

I have a feeling he'll get signed

They'll slap a reebok sticker on his head ring thing for the walkout :rolleyes:

Zulu had heart and fought hard

Hiromasa needs to stop teaching kids classes and tighten those chokes. Zulu has "bad jitz" and regained guard at least twice.

It is good seeing a japanese fighter win. There was so much talent in Pride and other orgs like Heros'. There isnt as much represented in the ufc anymore.

And whatever drama is or isnt happening on the show, it feels forced and awkward.

First TUF season I've watched and I'm really enjoying it. Love seeing the backgrounds of all the competitors, the 'champion' element is great and of course, the fights have been outstanding. Better than some of the fights you'll see on a proper UFC card.

Cejudo annoys me though, but I guess having someone to cheer against isn't such a bad thing.

Zulu wasn't as bad as I expected from a guy fighting on the African circuit, definitely has potential. Ogikubo was just too experienced for him and Zulu needs to sort out his ground game.

Zulu will probably get a fight at the finale. Page will probably be too crafty/experienced for Antolin next week, levelling the scores at 2-2.

Great season. Once again, the biggest draw back is the embarrassing coach's banter.

Zulu is apparently a bit abrasive. Demacio freaked out a little too much for that.

English is most likely not his first language which can lead to one's intonation sounding abrasive. All that needed to happen was, "Sorry, can I get some water?" "Sure, here." Done. Demacio was being a little baby.

Watching this right now... The banter between Henry & Joe is hilarious. Joe coming off kind of douchey. "You're happy about two guys losing??" Dude..every coach is happy their team/guys won & you would be too, lol.

Alpha Fail gonna Alpha Fail :p

Back