TUF 24 Ep. 2 PBP Discussion

Zulu has a lot of heart and potential. I mean dude doesn't even have a gym and trains out of a high school.

And Spider-Zulu goes down the waterspout....

The grappling skill is totally unbalanced

Good win for hiro

Yup. Foregone conclusion once they hit the ground.

Zulu definitely has some dangerous striking, but his TDD and ground game just is not up to par. If he can improve on those he could be a foce at 125. He looked sharp and hits hard, but Hiro was just too well rounded and too experienced. Good win for Hiro

Damn, the brothas ain't doing too well on this season. Demetrious will avenge them.

djbeltpose.gif

Ew nasty cut above Zulu's eye. That shit is going to sting for awhile

Dana should give that Zulu guy like $10k a year for the next two years as a stipend. Have him train wrestling and BJJ constantly. Dana likes strikers and you can tell he'd like to hype this guy because the "mini Anderson Silva" thing. It'd be a paltry amount but would change this dude's life.

But they won't and he'll continue to train in a place with no heavy bag.

Decent scrap. Would love to see Zulu at a gym in America.

Damacio Page looks like his entire face is covered in thick black hair. He must have to shave up to his eyeballs.

I'd like to see Zulu fight someone willing to stand with him-- and after Zulu gets himself a real gym.

Bad cut on Zulu, that will stick with him, unfortunately.

Good win for Hiro. He needs to work on his striking, though, he's open to lead hooks, rear straights, and relies on reactive take downs. A fighter with a mean jab and lateral foot work would have all the set ups he needs to put Hiro away, if he also can survive the grappling exchanges.

Hey, look! It's the Boogeyman!

Ya, i hope they sign Zulu anyway. By the end of the season... i mean like right now, his td def and ground game have probably improved significantly

Zulu needs to pull a Teruto Ishihara and train stateside with Team Alpha Male

Back