TUF 24 Ep. 12 PBP Discussion

Tim's not beating Mighty Mouse. He did just enough to win, then stopped trying. That's not a world champion mentality.

On one hand I didn't like Tim being on the show because he had a gigantic experience advantage over everyone and we've already seen him in the UFC and he lost to every top guy he faced. But on the other if none of these guys can beat Tim they certainly can't beat Mighty Mouse. Honestly though no one on the show stands a chance against Mighty Mouse.

Still it was a really good season. I really enjoyed it and hope they do something like tournament of champions again

Best fights of all the TUF seasons I've watched. But god damn, the TUF format is so fucking dead. please kill this show.

Hiro should fight Ben Nguyen when he gets into the UFC

On one hand I didn't like Tim being on the show because he had a gigantic experience advantage over everyone and we've already seen him in the UFC and he lost to every top guy he faced. But on the other if none of these guys can beat Tim they certainly can't beat Mighty Mouse.

When you put it like that it's pretty terrible, Tim winning pretty much delegitimizes every other fighter from the show.

Still. For me, I think Eric Shelton and Kara-France are better challenges for DJ. I'd also want to watch Alexandre Pantoja and Brandon Moreno get a oppurtunity. For that reason alone I'm glad this season happened.

Are you at least excited to watch Demetrious Johnson and Tim Elliott fighting in the cage together?

Always enjoy watching DJ. Hes just so dominant right now. I'll enjoy the fight nonetheless

"I used to fuck guys like you in high school."

"I knew you were a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

<24>

I'd like to see Kai Kara-France vs. Hiromasa Ogikubo in the UFC.

Before the season, I picked Elliot to win. Sadly, he did.

Doesn't this make the idea kind of pointless? They cut Tim after 3 straight losses.

Doesn't this make the idea kind of pointless? They cut Tim after 3 straight losses.
they got a bunch of 125 talent, so that's good.

I wonder how Megan feels about Joe's adolescent homosexual escapades.

Depends on how you look at it. If you think Tim is the same guy that lost 3 straight and got cut then maybe it's a lame matchup. If you think he's made a lot of improvements then it's not too bad. I think Tim at the very least would beat several of the top 10 fighters, so it's not like he's a ranked 25 guy getting a shot.

And yeah, the rest of the roster are good to fill up the division. Several of them are pretty young and are great prospects. Shelton arguably tied/beat Elliot

That line was a pretty good response to Joe, but not very role model-esque from Henry.

Though I think DJ will win convincingly, the Heavies will be full of haters when the fight gets closer.

When you put it like that it's pretty terrible, Tim winning pretty much delegitimizes every other fighter from the show.

Still. For me, I think Eric Shelton and Kara-France are better challenges for DJ. I'd also want to watch Alexandre Pantoja and Brandon Moreno get a oppurtunity. For that reason alone I'm glad this season happened.

I don't mean to delegitimize the other fighters, but having that much UFC experience already on a show like this is a really big advantage. Tim has already fought several of the best guys at 125 and even though he lost he has that experience and knows what it takes to fight the best of the best already. I felt the same about Roy Nelson being on the HW TUF, he didn't have UFC experience but the competition he faced and the fight experience he held was miles ahead of everyone else.

I think a lot of the guys are really good and can do good things in the UFC, I mean just look at Moreno's debut. He finished the #10 guy in the first round. You get a lot of experience being on the show and a lot of these guys will be picked up by top level gyms and improve after the show. We already saw that Zulu is now training at Cejudo's gym and I expect he will look much better if/when he fights in the UFC.

Back