TUF 24 Ep. 12 PBP Discussion

Elliot via KO. if he subs Mini Saku with some funky choke I might cry

Is there a stream somewhere? I thought this is on FOX Sports but they are just showing Basketball atm...

Anyone watching right now?

Yes. I've only missed 2 episodes so far. One of the best seasons I've ever seen despite the fact the winner was spoiled for me before the show even fckn started. Wanna punch the jackass that leaked it

Weigh-ins only 10 minutes in? I feel a lot of filler coming on.

Yes. I've only missed 2 episodes so far. One of the best seasons I've ever seen despite the fact the winner was spoiled for me before the show even fckn started. Wanna punch the jackass that leaked it
Can't find it as usual. Strange. Anyway hope it's a good final.

Weigh-ins only 10 minutes in? I feel a lot of filler coming on.
Both finalists have to take a long reflective ride through the Vegas desert on the all new 2017 Harley Davidson featuring the cutting edge Milwuakee Eight engine.

Both finalists have to take a long reflective ride through the Vegas desert on the all new 2017 Harley Davidson featuring the cutting edge Milwuakee Eight engine.
Could you elaborate on that a little more? I mean how NEW exactly? What makes this engine so cutting edge?

Very emotional. But most of these guys will be fighting each other when they get signed

Could you elaborate on that a little more? I mean how NEW exactly? What makes this engine so cutting edge?
The new Milwaukee-Eight engine is a clean-sheet design that aims to combine the classic look, sound and feel of Harley-Davidson Big Twin engines with improvements in every aspect of engine performance.

The Milwaukee-Eight engine carries the legacy of Harley-Davidson Big Twins into the future. While respecting the essential Big Twin character, the Milwaukee Eight is an all-new motor. Every aspect of performance, durability and styling has been improved. Retaining the classic 45-degree V-Twin cylinder angle, the Milwaukee-Eight engine produces 10 percent more torque than previous year models and features four-valve cylinder heads that offer 50 percent more intake and exhaust flow capacity. The Milwaukee-Eight engine is counter-balanced to cancel 75 percent of primary vibration at idle, retaining the feel of a Harley V-Twin while being very smooth at highway speeds. A new heat management strategy for all Milwaukee-Eight engines improves rider and passenger comfort.

The new Milwaukee-Eight engine is a clean-sheet design that aims to combine the classic look, sound and feel of Harley-Davidson Big Twin engines with improvements in every aspect of engine performance.

The Milwaukee-Eight engine carries the legacy of Harley-Davidson Big Twins into the future. While respecting the essential Big Twin character, the Milwaukee Eight is an all-new motor. Every aspect of performance, durability and styling has been improved. Retaining the classic 45-degree V-Twin cylinder angle, the Milwaukee-Eight engine produces 10 percent more torque than previous year models and features four-valve cylinder heads that offer 50 percent more intake and exhaust flow capacity. The Milwaukee-Eight engine is counter-balanced to cancel 75 percent of primary vibration at idle, retaining the feel of a Harley V-Twin while being very smooth at highway speeds. A new heat management strategy for all Milwaukee-Eight engines improves rider and passenger comfort.
Thanks bro lol. Should be interesting to see how that plays into the fight.

"Tim, I will have my Harley Davidson."

Best line of the season.

Back