TUF 24 Ep. 1 PBP Discussion

So, I guess I'll watch this.
4453-Just-You-And-Me-Watching-The-Stars-Fall.gif

Seems like a promising season, don't really give a fuck about the spoiler that was leaked yesterday, even if it's 100% reliable, doesn't mean there wasn't other interesting prospects or fights worth watching.

Seems like a promising season, don't really give a fuck about the spoiler that was leaked yesterday, even if it's 100% reliable, doesn't mean there wasn't other interesting prospects or fights worth watching.
I fucking hope it wasn't true.
Tim gets wrecked unless he's drastically improved since he was last in the UFC...

That said, still stoked for this season, hah. & what a douche ass that guy is for even posting that whether it's true or not.

I fucking hope it wasn't true.
Tim gets wrecked unless he's drastically improved since he was last in the UFC...

That said, still stoked for this season, hah. & what a douche ass that guy is for even posting that whether it's true or not.

Yeah and I'm kinda curious as to how it leaked anyways, I don't remember spoilers coming out like this in past seasons, and it seems like this would be the one season that the UFC would go the extra mile to make 110% sure nothing credible was leaked.

The 12-week long advert for Demetrious Johnson begins tonight!

Tim Elliot looks much better clean shaven. It was hard to take him seriously with that nasty ass goat beard he was sporting in the UFC.

This will be the first season of TUF I watch in awhile.

I'll be tuning in. Hopefully one of these guys can step up to be some semblance of a challenge.

Looks like a very promising season, sucks there will be no fights to get into the house, those are my favorite episodes since you get to see all the fighters fight and what they bring to the table.

Looks like a very promising season, sucks there will be no fights to get into the house, those are my favorite episodes since you get to see all the fighters fight and what they bring to the table.
this episode is 2 hours long for some reason. do we get to see 2 fights already?

this episode is 2 hours long for some reason. do we get to see 2 fights already?

I hope so, unless they are going to do long profiles for every fighter then show one fight

"Beyond fucking pumped for this season"

Back