TUF 23 Week 5 Syndicate Fighters' Video Blog

Thanks for posting it.

I noticed Cory said that both he and the rest of Team Claudia wanted Helen because she was sick since Joanna wanted to play that game he claimed. Khalil didn´t want to do footstomps, but being sick is way worse than a foot injury, she´d been so weak. Just goes to show if Joanna knew what type Khalil was she should had picked someone else than him to fight Cory and do foot stomps and take the win. That one loss seems to have costed them the last 4 fights aswell (potentially of course they still could had lost). Lets see if it´ll be a 4-4 now from next episode going forwards.

Just goes to show if Joanna knew what type Khalil was she should had picked someone else than him to fight Cory and do foot stomps and take the win.

Joanna was thought to have not even have known that Khalil and Cory were Syndicate teammates.

Joanna was thought to have not even have known that Khalil and Cory were Syndicate teammates.
Yeah I heard that, and to me it seems to sound true, i mean why not. In the episode it didn´t seem like she got a chance to talk to them, so how should she know, unless it was in the little piutue name book she had when picking her fighters. Besides Cory even wanted to pick his own teammate it seems with Helen, I doubt Khalil would had done the same.

Please enlighten me, I presume that all these fights are held under the auspices of the Nevada Commission and that a fighter would have to pass a pre fight medical before being allowed into the ring?

If that's the case would an obviously sick Harper have even been allowed to fight. What happens then? New opponent selected?

As with most things Gadelha her concern for Harper was a pose, the tennis ball warm up is cool though.

Please enlighten me, I presume that all these fights are held under the auspices of the Nevada Commission and that a fighter would have to pass a pre fight medical before being allowed into the ring?

If that's the case would an obviously sick Harper have even been allowed to fight. What happens then? New opponent selected?

As with most things Gadelha her concern for Harper was a pose, the tennis ball warm up is cool though.
your viewing things through your joanna glasses again ;)
she may have got over the worst symptoms, but still not been 100%

your viewing things through your joanna glasses again ;)
she may have got over the worst symptoms, but still not been 100%

Well if Harper was medically fit to fight then Gadelha's team were right and Claudia should have picked her.

As it turned out it was a close run thing and Lanchana could easily have been on the wrong end of the decision. Then she might have had Claudia to thank for a career setback. Just as Khalil did his teammate Aldrich no favours by not going all out against Hendricks.

i thought green won rounds 1 and 3 handily, aldrich had her own fight to win, unfortunately she came up against a top class wrestler.
take your joanna glasses off and watch the show objectively.

I thought Green won the fight too, but a lot of viewers gave it to Harper.

You can keep referring to my Joanna glasses as often as you like, it's poor form though. I'm not denying I'm a fan although hopefully not a blind one. For example I think she made a big mistake not choosing Kate Jackson as her first female pick.

the known standouts for me going in were moyle and jj aldrich, with jackson and suarez as good second picks.
green and harper were unkown quantitys, having half a dozen bouts between them against little known fighters.
gadhela is dammed whatever she does, if she picked harper, you would have cried foul because she was sick,
i think most wmma posters on here expected more threads here and more pages in them from joannas fans from the heavies.
the absence of lots of regulars tells me they dont like the negative light her antics are bringing her.
mr tom bom has already picked up his ball and gone home in a huff.
i say it as i see it as far as your bias for joanna goes, if you consider that poor form, im not going to change your mind.

Poor form because ad hominem.

You say I would have criticized Gadelha for picking a sick Harper. Lol, criticize me for something I've said, not for something you imagine I might say. Just because you imagine things doesn't make them true you know. Are you usually so daft?

I've no idea why some aren't posting here, but you're the mind reader so perhaps you're right.

Oh and my standouts were Suarez and Jackson because of their size, as the old adage goes a good big un will beat a good little un. A couple of these girls, Harper for example would be better off cutting to 105

Poor form because ad hominem.

You say I would have criticized Gadelha for picking a sick Harper. Lol, criticize me for something I've said, not for something you imagine I might say. Just because you imagine things doesn't make them true you know. Are you usually so daft?

I've no idea why some aren't posting here, but you're the mind reader so perhaps you're right.

Oh and my standouts were Suarez and Jackson because of their size, as the old adage goes a good big un will beat a good little un. A couple of these girls, Harper for example would be better off cutting to 105
sample-small-blurring.jpg

I can see we're going to be friends curryboy ..... good friends

Back