TUF 23 episode #1 pbp

JJ with the subtly addressing herself in the 3rd person. "JJ is a wonderful fighter."

Well, it looks like we got another "Kate Jackson" situation, this time with Gadelha!

I still cant believe jardines fiance got screwed out of the show after pounding that chick.

3 times last picks have won TUF. Kelvin, and who else?

I'm kind of surprised Khalil wasn't a top 2 pick for LHW

A lot of potential this season. It's setting up to be one of the best seasons in a while imo.

Claudia gets first AND last word, and what a fu@#@% tease! THere must've been like a dozen long vans at the UFC Center!! Gotta make a Bonus Q about this, just gotta.

danasmoke.gif

it's gonna be good season

wow they woke up Joanna at 5AM for this shitty TUF talk show.

Khalil vs. Corey is a great opening fight. Still wish Hawes could have drawn someone other than Sanchez in the opening round. Both guys are prospects that deserve to be in the house. Also, Jardine's wife got absolutely fuckin' robbed.

Hmm i didnt think id tap JJ but i just saw her in tight pants so i would. Her and claudia. I like them bickering w eachother too, its cute.

Khalil vs. Corey is a great opening fight. Still wish Hawes could have drawn someone other than Sanchez in the opening round. Both guys are prospects that deserve to be in the house. Also, Jardine's wife got absolutely fuckin' robbed.

I think they'll have that "One judge fuck-up gets back in per weight class" exception-- Hawes and Esquibel get another chance, I believe.

Back