TUF 20: Episode 4 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Carla has crazy good ground game, she is crazy glue but I think Angela has UFC potential for exciting fights with her toughness as well. She should face strikers and work on her grappling and Hill could be good eventually. Felice and Heather next episode BFF.

Last edited:
i REALLY REALLY wish the UFC/Fox realize that there audience does not, and I cannot emphasize this enough, DOES NOT care for a clique picking on the odd woman out, because "she's annoying"

episode after episode, I dont care about irrational chicks clique forming and being bitches, did 16 women have such uninteresting conversations in the house over 6 weeks that all they could scrounge was training footage, and a clique called "the skrapettes" picking on 1 girl...

jeeeeeez

i REALLY REALLY wish the UFC/Fox realize that there audience does not, and I cannot emphasize this enough, DOES NOT care for a clique picking on the odd woman out, because "she's annoying"

episode after episode, I dont care about irrational chicks clique forming and being bitches, did 16 women have such uninteresting conversations in the house over 6 weeks that all they could scrounge was training footage, and a clique called "the skrapettes" picking on 1 girl...

jeeeeeez

Interestingly, I was never a fan of Esparza and Felice (personality wise- I've liked several of their fights) and yet last episode I found myself liking them more than I had. They came across as likable on the last ep.

Skrapettes vs. Heather is typical TUF antics/drama. Magnana is coming across atrociously. Heather may be somewhat irritating (personally I find her increasingly sympathetic when I have to listen to Magnana), but she's got nothing on Magnana.

Interestingly, I was never a fan of Esparza and Felice (personality wise- I've liked several of their fights) and yet last episode I found myself liking them more than I had. They came across as likable on the last ep.

Skrapettes vs. Heather is typical TUF antics/drama. Magnana is coming across atrociously. Heather may be somewhat irritating (personally I find her increasingly sympathetic when I have to listen to Magnana), but she's got nothing on Magnana.

what I don't understand is that the editing does nothing to paint Heather negatively, but goes out of their way to show how so many people feel the need to dislike her and talk shit about her behind her back....

its just awkward

Why is Kish even on this show if she's only ever made the weight class once and was no where close coming in? Just terrible.

Why is Kish even on this show if she's only ever made the weight class once and was no where close coming in? Just terrible.

It does seem like Justine should have done most of her weight cut before the show ever started filming, when she had a full support system around her. I know that Felice went to great lengths to come into the house extremely lean so that weight cutting would not be an issue.

I had to Google her background, and couldn't believe that Kish is a true blue 'Murican. She has a weird, vaguely European accent.

Also, I don't take any "drama" seriously. This is a reality show.

terrible episode, farty girl drama!?!?! say what now? epic miss match...

this season is starting to be a big let down!

I had to Google her background, and couldn't believe that Kish is a true blue 'Murican. She has a weird, vaguely European accent.

Isn't she originally from Russia? She was adopted and then moved to America.

jeeeeeez

This.

There are no footage glimpses of the Rawlings-Kish fight.
There are footage glimpses of the Herrig-Clark fight

they do show that bec is in the octagon for a fight at one point during the intro for each episode. no shots of justine, though.

Agreed. I remember during the first episode (or whichever was the first that they showed her in Thailand) I said to my wife, "I'm not sure why, but I don't think I'll like her." Then during this last episode we both said: OK, Heather seems like she might be kind of annoying, but Angela is overreacting big time and seems like a jerk.

Hey guys, I haven't watched a single episode but who's this "the new Ronda" Dana was talking about? Has the supposed new Ronda fought yet?

Hey guys, I haven't watched a single episode but who's this "the new Ronda" Dana was talking about? Has the supposed new Ronda fought yet?

Carla Esparza and Jessica Penne both won their fights by first round submission, so I suppose both of them are candidates among those who have already fought (some haven't fought yet).

Got to say I'm not finding Herrig nearly as annoying as I expected. In the context of the house where everyone is pretty dull, her willingness to act silly is quite refreshing.

She needs more than the rubber, Phil is known to slam and choke her bitches out

Literally

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/26/4...cused-violence-custody-battle-court-may-7-mma

I think at the end he was innocent but I don't know exactly

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vantris Patterson claims Davis body slammed her on a couch with such force ... when the couch slid into the wall paint came off. And Patterson says, Davis -- aka Mr. Wonderful -- would often choke her during intercourse, and when she'd plead with him to stop he'd respond, "Shut the f*** up, bitch." She says Davis has threatened to kill her numerous times if she ever slept with another man.

This is still as funny as when i first saw it. sounds so over the top and made up.

But i don't really know him though.

Back