TUF 20 EPISODE 1 DISCUSSION 10pm et

Let's get this thing started already
i'm pumped

1ekk5x.jpg

One fight I believe and the rest of the time is going to be them getting used to the house, training, and most likely bitching at each other.

*insert Bart Scott can't wait gif*

It's finally here. :)

One fight I believe and the rest of the time is going to be them getting used to the house, training, and most likely bitching at each other.

I saw somewhere that we're going to have 8 fights on this episode.

Let's go Jojo. Hearbreaking if someone upsets her out of the season in the begining.

Has the format changed?

Like when someone loses they're off the show? Say.. If Herrig loses on the first episode does that save the rest of the season from her annoying self?

let's go jojo!!! i'm looking forward to tuf 20 tonight!

Has the format changed?

Like when someone loses they're off the show? Say.. If Herrig loses on the first episode does that save the rest of the season from her annoying self?

Nope.

They tried that on TUF 1 & 2 and discovered that they quickly ran out of training partners for the fighters still in the tournament. Losing fighters have remained in the house for the duration since TUF 3.

Yep.

Tonight is likely going to be the 'Felice and Heather' show. They seem to be the two polarizing characters that drive all the drama. It's going to be like having TWO Junie Brownings.

Im actually interested to see this for some reason

I just really really hope they don't show too much of the reality drama of girls bitching at each other. There's a house full of women, it's bound to happen, but you don't have to blow every instance of it way out of proportion. Show the ladies training and getting better and their backstories

In! :)

I'm recording it and watching it first thing tomorrow morning when my mind is fresh and I can skip ads. Might struggle to sleep tonight, that's how much I'm looking forward to it :redface:

I just really really hope they don't show too much of the reality drama of girls bitching at each other. There's a house full of women, it's bound to happen, but you don't have to blow every instance of it way out of proportion. Show the ladies training and getting better and their backstories

That is well and good for the 'hardcore' MMA fans, but that isn't TUF's target audience. Reality TV fans are TUF's target audience, and reality TV fans love them some reality drama.

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a season of TUF.

edit: wow didn't realize this episode was 2 hours!

Back