TUF 17 Episode 12 discussion thread

Kelvin looked good and I was glad to see Josh lose. I just wish we could've seen Josh receive the beat down from Uriah!

Just watching Uriah/Dylan now. Uriah's movement is awesome

Dylan was out of that fight before it started. He looked bad in the ground and worse in the stand up. His showed far too much respect to his opponent.

On the other hand, Kelvin is flying high with confidence. Should be an awesome fight, he has the ground game to make this interesting,

Great season. People will assume Kelvin has no chance, but he can grind a victory if he is smart.

I didn't recall that, but maybe Dana will invite him back. At least give him a damn fight. Who knows, he might reel off some wins and do something?

If I recall he was real young, like youngest person to tryout for TUF young.

Pretty shitty fight from Dylan, he was beaten the moment he stepped into the cage. Sucks to see, he was my favorite this season.

Kelvin is cool shit too, will be rooting for him in the finals.

Good comparison with Chiesa. The difference here is that there was nobody with Uriah's talent on that season on TUF. Not saying Kevin will lose but Uriah has the highest ceiling of anybody I've seen on TUF since season 2.

Oh, I absolutely agree. I could see Uriah utilizing his range and footwork to keep Kelvin at bay. He's also a natural MW while Kelvin honestly looks like he could cut to LW despite the fact that he's more than held his own against Samman and Bubba, who are both particularly large MW's. I could easily see Kelvin getting overzealous and Uriah blasting him with some video game shit. Conversely, all bets are off if Kelvin gets it to the ground. Uriah is a master striker but on the ground, he's just another guy. He's not lost there but he's not the ninja there that he is on the feet.

He is a fan of DBZ & Street Fighter.
And I don't see him losing in the finals v.v that reach >:J and he has no intentions of losing. Not as much respect will be shown Saturday, it's do or die :p

holy shit hes Dee-Jay
images

and hes Jamaican too

Wearing the Dee-Jay pants :cool:

lol, if they ever pick up another Street Fighter script, he'd be perfect...

I'm glad Josh was defeated before even fighting Uriah.
He was acting really pretentious and picking easy fights from the start and now it came back and bit him in the ass.

Dylan was out of that fight before it started. He looked bad in the ground and worse in the stand up. His showed far too much respect to his opponent.

On the other hand, Kelvin is flying high with confidence. Should be an awesome fight, he has the ground game to make this interesting,

That's what I was thinking. When Josh losed, I was bummed but I actually think this might be just as good of a finale fight. Kelvin knows how to make upsets.

It was a great episode. Dylan didn't seem to be all there mentally but he pretty much lasted two rounds with Uriah.

But damn he looked like a mess afterwards.

I also liked how half the episode was product placement.
Did anyone else catch the shot of Dana gulping down his
NOS ENERGY DRINK - High-Performance Energy + Enhanced Mental Focus!
They couldn't have made it more ridiculously obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back