TUF 17 Episode 12 discussion thread

Goreds1994

Silver Belt
Reaction score
It's the final episode of TUF this season, and we have Uriah Hall vs Dylan Andrews and Kelvin Gastelum vs Josh Samman to see who faces each other on Saturday.

I'd personally love to see Andrews vs Gastelum in the finale since i'm pretty sure it'd be the first time the last 2 picks made it to the finale.

Once again, no spoilers for people who watch it early because of Hulu/being in another country, etc. (If Hulu is even going to show it early this week)

(If Hulu is even going to show it early this week)

After last week's episode didn't air, I noticed that Hulu has recently added a clause to the page:
"New episodes are available 8 days after air."

Looks like tonight's episode won't be on there which is a bummer for those of us who don't have cable.

Just took a look, and ep 11 was added recently, despite being less than 8 days old. I guess we'll have to wait and see

I kind of want Kelvin to win. It would be crazy if he subs Josh.

Does this live coverage of the NBA game mean we're getting it an hour later than usual in the UK?

I kind of want Kelvin to win. It would be crazy if he subs Josh.

People have compared him to a MW Cain, and he does fit that pretty well. I think the final is Dylan - Kelvin, but all the Uriah hype might lead to Dylan getting the win. All in all, it'll be a good ep !

Does this live coverage of the NBA game mean we're getting it an hour later than usual in the UK?

I don't have ESPN, but its showing at 3am (in an hour or so ) on the listings.

guys.. you can't post links. That's the quickest way to get banned. This will be the one and only warning.

can someone post a link to a play by play? Not a stream, but a updating play by play?

If it was me I'd just pick the most expensive Harley possible and then immediately sell it.

Lol @ Chael's honest-to-a-fault assessment of Kelvin's skillset.

Back