Tucker Carlson Tucks Tail with Brucelyn Jenner

Because the "national hero" turned into a living, breathing example of just how fucking sick people can become?

You're a homophobic bigot and I have no use talking to you.

It's 2017, get the fuck over it.

no matter "what" he is now his accomplishments dwarf anything any of us will accomplish
1466261-31322269-2560-1440.jpg
jennercover.jpg
Bullshit, i think that managing to get through life with my dick intact trumps that...lets put it this way, i would rather keep my dick than become a sporting sensation and have my dick removed later in life.

Sounds like Tucker let Brucelyn spew her craziness for all to see...what more needs to be done?

What a person says and believes is more important than his background, haircut, and general appearance.

Don't you think it's odd that so many people who belong to the "homophobic" party openly championed Milo? It's almost as if they judge people according to their views. The fact that composition of the right is this diverse, with Tucker and Milo uttered in the same sentence, should make you reevaluate.
Well, I think you could easily turn that the other way. "We don't like the gays, except this one, who agrees with us." I'm not saying that's true, but identity politics in general is a murky quagmire.

Well, I think you could easily turn that the other way. "We don't like the gays, except this one, who agrees with us." I'm not saying that's true, but identity politics in general is a murky quagmire.

Yep, definitely more complicated than how I framed it, but the idea that the Right wing today is plagued by all sorts of phobics is simply not true.

Homosexuality is right in the center of the Overton Window, and nobody cares anymore. Milo and Ruben are great examples of people who are gay and still able to find support (at least on paper) from conservatives like myself, who shrug at their lifestyle and manage to put it aside when evaluating their general politics. Compare that to the DNC who is allowed by the people to explicitly run on an anti-white platform, and who calls for less white people in power.

Just consider that Trump is the first "Republican" President to condone SSM. Not even Obama ran on a pro SSM platform, and Hillary herself opposed it earlier in her career.

Last edited:
fox news needs to grab my dude Razorfist, the excellence of elocution

Caitlyn Jenner was once the world's greatest athlete. Loaded up on hormones with junk fully removed, she could still whip this chubby haircut's ass. Dude wanted no part of that aggression.

What a mess she is! That was actually the first time i've had a good look at her, whats wrong with her eye? South Park portrayed her really well didn't they?
She was only interested in talking about her book.

Back