Tucker Carlson has to go... (FOX vid)

I'm as far to the right as they come. I've been a conservative on this board, for 10 years now. Way before it was cool and hip. But we need to be careful, and not start doing the exact same shit that has made people hate the SJW/BLM leftist cult. We can't bully people and shout them down. The facts are on our side. Use logic and reason. Calling them names and disregarding them, especially when you invite them to your show, and they're clearly not a serious political analyst just makes YOU look weak.

Tucker Carlson yells at the girl for 5 straight minutes, about her thinking it's OK to yell at Ivanka Trump - (Ironic?) when she at no point said it was OK to yell at Ivanka, in fact, she clarified with her opening statement that it's NOT OK to yell at someone on a plane.

He doesn't process the information. He doesn't care.

To him, and his supporters, facts and logical argument don't matter. It's all about shouting the "other side" down, and "winning". Not realizing that the "other side" is actually comprised of fellow Americans. Ignoring their voices and opinions, shouting at them, and calling them names is not going to convert anyone to our cause. It only makes us look exactly like the social justice warriors we abhor.

You bring on a Teen Vogue writer, and then can't even address her points, you need to use every logical fallacy in the book to make her look bad to your audience, that already supports you 100%, even when you're dead wrong?

No respect in my book. Pulling a Fedor and fighting the weakest competition you can.

Basically the retarded bitch wants to attack a female with her kid on a plane because shes rich sexy smell nice lol and evil for supporting trump. LMAO

and hes the big bad wolf, gtfo

Tuck got schooled. She threw him off by not defending the guy on the plane and he kept using his prepared talking points. Then when she started getting to him he tried to belittle her job. Even after that she stayed cool and he comes out looking like an ass.

This is the best thread.

All these '16 join dates calling a fanatical right-wing poster a libtard cuck; it's delicious.

Amazing timing by Fox News on this show.

With the pendulum swinging back right, people were looking for someone to call out leftists on their retardation.

While I don't think Tucker is the greatest debater and is far from flawless in these interviews, he is certainly making his guests look the fool and it's doing wonders for his ratings.

If I've learned anything from this election it's that the whole "muh PR" angle is literally worthless, so I don't get what you're going on about OP

dude lets his emotions get the best of him.

in that one video where he's speaking with the Muslim professor, she clearly says terrorists don't represent her community of Muslim educators, doctors, etc. then he asks " you don't feel there's a problem in your community?" she says "no" & he flips out on her.

if he kept his emotions in his pocket the conversation would have been a collective one.

You've got some Muslim balls on your chin. Again.

This is the best thread.

All these '16 join dates calling a fanatical right-wing poster a libtard cuck; it's delicious.

No kidding. It's perplexing how this place became flooded with morons after the election.

I'm as far to the right as they come. I've been a conservative on this board, for 10 years now. Way before it was cool and hip. But we need to be careful, and not start doing the exact same shit that has made people hate the SJW/BLM leftist cult. We can't bully people and shout them down. The facts are on our side. Use logic and reason. Calling them names and disregarding them, especially when you invite them to your show, and they're clearly not a serious political analyst just makes YOU look weak.

Tucker Carlson yells at the girl for 5 straight minutes, about her thinking it's OK to yell at Ivanka Trump - (Ironic?) when she at no point said it was OK to yell at Ivanka, in fact, she clarified with her opening statement that it's NOT OK to yell at someone on a plane.

He doesn't process the information. He doesn't care.

To him, and his supporters, facts and logical argument don't matter. It's all about shouting the "other side" down, and "winning". Not realizing that the "other side" is actually comprised of fellow Americans. Ignoring their voices and opinions, shouting at them, and calling them names is not going to convert anyone to our cause. It only makes us look exactly like the social justice warriors we abhor.

You bring on a Teen Vogue writer, and then can't even address her points, you need to use every logical fallacy in the book to make her look bad to your audience, that already supports you 100%, even when you're dead wrong?

No respect in my book. Pulling a Fedor and fighting the weakest competition you can.

I hear ya. ..dude acts foolish

Old news, Tucker Carlson has been an idiotic, bow-tie wearing tool for a long time.

Guy brings on the dumbest people then obviously trashes them and makes the other side look foolish.

It's like if Anderson Cooper brought in the duck dynasty dude to discuss the gay marriage issue. Pointless shit, even though it's sometimes very entertaining.

dear God I'm only seeing the Jon Stewart one now.

Back