Tucker Carlson has to go... (FOX vid)

It's kind of sad when you guys practice the same sort of group-think, and hero worship that liberals are famous for.

Tucker Carlson yells at the girl for 5 straight minutes, about her thinking it's OK to yell at Ivanka Trump - (Ironic?) when she at no point said it was OK to yell at Ivanka, in fact, she clarified with her opening statement that it's NOT OK to yell at someone on a plane.

He doesn't process the information. He doesn't care.

To him, and his supporters, facts and logical argument don't matter. It's all about shouting the "other side" down, and "winning". Not realizing that the "other side" is actually comprised of fellow Americans. Ignoring their voices and opinions, shouting at them, and calling them names is not going to convert anyone to our cause. It only makes us look exactly like the social justice warriors we abhor.

Now go on, continue to tell me how I'm a precious snowflake.

gotta admit...49-46 Duca

It was a misstep to bring her on the show because what she tweeted wasn't that ridiculous(though I disagree with the typical Trump is anti-woman shit) and she didn't defend Ivanka being harassed. Her notion that Ivanka and Kushner are likely to be very powerful and not just "the Presidents children" is likely correct. I can also understand why a feminist opponent of Trump would resent the positive impact his daughter had on his campaign. Ivanka is fair game..just as a Chelsea Clinton would've been.

I think she wanted to give Ivanka a tongue bath as well. Hearing her describe Ivanka was giving me a chubby.

In the end, she wasn't an irrational person...but the stage was set that Tucker had to treat her like one because of the proposed topic and the fact that that segment is meant to be a Tucker vs Liberal segment where he rips apart some kid. So he started putting words in her mouth and getting mad at her even when she was complimenting Ivanka.

Tucker's producers failed him. They couldn't find anybody else in institution or media that would come on defending what happened on the plane so they saw a tweet from Duca that claimed Ivanka as fair game and they took a chance that she would come on and try to defend harassing her on a plane...but she didn't.

Tucker's training camps are focused on mouth foamers who lose the debate as soon as they talk. They shouldn't have gone after her..not because she was so witty and slick...but because she didn't say anything that warranted a grilling and she was not radical.

Last edited:
I just watched the whole video...

After reading the OP, I can only assume that the TS is a 14 year old hippy from Oregon that just had her first period or a Norwegian man in his 30's

Powerful post

I don't care about Tucker. I don't think what he does is beneficial for anybody/any movement, I also don't see a problem with it.
It is what it is, he brings in weird leftist nutjobs and tries to embarrass them. Honestly who cares, you can watch his videos like you listen to some music while you're doing something else.

It's kind of sad when you guys practice the same sort of group-think, and hero worship that liberals are famous for.

Tucker Carlson yells at the girl for 5 straight minutes, about her thinking it's OK to yell at Ivanka Trump - (Ironic?) when she at no point said it was OK to yell at Ivanka, in fact, she clarified with her opening statement that it's NOT OK to yell at someone on a plane.

To him, and his supporters, facts and logical argument don't matter. It's all about shouting the "other side" down, and "winning". Not realizing that the "other side" is actually comprised of fellow Americans. Ignoring their voices and opinions, shouting at them, and calling them names is not going to convert anyone to our cause. It only makes us look exactly like the social justice warriors we abhor.

Now go on, continue to tell me how I'm a precious snowflake.

All of the people he's invited on his show a) have agreed to appear voluntarily, b) have watched previous episodes (or could have had they chosen to do so) and c) have made controversial (and usually contemptible) statements that they should be able to defend in a forum like this.

These people know exactly what they are getting into.

I don't watch the show because it makes me cringe, but I do like that there is a cultural figure taking some of these people to task (usually respectfully).

I didn't watch this episode, but I've never seen him yell at anyone. The most unprofessional thing I've seen him do was laugh when he was called a stooge for Putin (which was a laughable comment).

tucker didnt get roasted for 20 minutes

she tweeted that the airline people shouldnt have "let her off the hook" and attacked her

then showed up in the show saying that ivanka is beautiful and brilliant etc. and shouldnt have been yelled at. then only criticized donald

it was just awkward because she didnt really defend her tweet that she came on to defend
It was definitely one of the more awkward interviews I've seen him do. Looks like he prepared for a guest who was going to defend her tweet about the airplane incident, and then she came straight out and denied it.

Stop watching the MSM ya goof... It's all bad.

I've always felt Tucker was good when HE was the one being interviewed by people. Past that though....

StewartCrossfire-709435.jpg

Lmao this is hilarious. I pointed this out before in another thread how to magically become an instant liberal all you have to do is disagree with somone who hates "liberals". I see people calling another rightie a liberal just because. Ts is a liberal now because he criticised Cucker Tarlson

Sorry Byron gotta disagree with you here. Tucker has savaged quite a few of his guests. A large reason for that is because he has so many mentality handicapped SJW guests. So it's kinda like dunking on an 8 ft hoop.

I have no idea what interview you were watching but I thought he eviscerated her worse than any other guest I've seen on his show. She tried to dodge her twitter comments the whole interview. What she wrote vs how she was trying to come off on TV was at odds. She was being disingenuous and he made her look foolish.

Also "You should stick to the thigh high boots you're better at that" was a hilarious send off. Her calling him sexist while Fox was cutting to the next segment was pretty damn funny as well.

Sorry Byron gotta disagree with you here. Tucker has savaged quite a few of his guests. A large reason for that is because he has so many mentality handicapped SJW guests. So it's kinda like dunking on an 8 ft hoop.

I have no idea what interview you were watching but I thought he eviscerated her worse than any other guest I've seen on his show. She tried to dodge her twitter comments the whole interview. What she wrote vs how she was trying to come off on TV was at odds. She was being disingenuous and he made her look foolish.

Also "You should stick to the thigh high boots you're better at that" was a hilarious send off. Her calling him sexist while Fox was cutting to the next segment was pretty damn funny as well.
This would make a great weekly gig. Friday night fights.

Lmao this is hilarious. I pointed this out before in another thread how to magically become an instant liberal all you have to do is disagree with somone who hates "liberals". I see people calling another rightie a liberal just because. Ts is a liberal now because he criticised Cucker Tarlson

Looks like after all the Ls you've been racking up you finally got a win. I do however have to agree with your assessment.

Byron is not a liberal just because he has a difference of opinion on one commentator. From what I've seen he's a fair minded guy that leans right. Calling him a lib just makes you look childish and reactionary, and ignorant of his history. No need to rip the guy.

I'm as far to the right as they come. I've been a conservative on this board, for 10 years now. Way before it was cool and hip. But we need to be careful, and not start doing the exact same shit that has made people hate the SJW/BLM leftist cult. We can't bully people and shout them down. The facts are on our side. Use logic and reason. Calling them names and disregarding them, especially when you invite them to your show, and they're clearly not a serious political analyst just makes YOU look weak.

You bring on a Teen Vogue writer, and then can't even address her points, you need to use every logical fallacy in the book to make her look bad to your audience, that already supports you 100%, even when you're dead wrong?

No respect in my book. Pulling a Fedor and fighting the weakest competition you can.

Lol Tucker is a idiot. What a cringe worthy video. Couldn't finish it.

But..... hey, Fedor whooped prime Nog and prime Mirko man. Prime Schilt? Prime Randleman (One of the greatest fights ever), Prime Coleman? Fighting multiple times in a night... Seeing him live whooping Tim and Andrei's ass in the 1st round was beautiful.

I'm sick of hearing how Trump is anti-woman, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all in fun brotha

Is that the guy who got his CNN show canceled after getting wrecked on air by Jon Leibowitz? Anyway didnt watch, fake news.

Back