Tucker Carlson has to go... (FOX vid)

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
I'm as far to the right as they come. I've been a conservative on this board, for 10 years now. Way before it was cool and hip. But we need to be careful, and not start doing the exact same shit that has made people hate the SJW/BLM leftist cult. We can't bully people and shout them down. The facts are on our side. Use logic and reason. Calling them names and disregarding them, especially when you invite them to your show, and they're clearly not a serious political analyst just makes YOU look weak.

Tucker Carlson yells at the girl for 5 straight minutes, about her thinking it's OK to yell at Ivanka Trump - (Ironic?) when she at no point said it was OK to yell at Ivanka, in fact, she clarified with her opening statement that it's NOT OK to yell at someone on a plane.

He doesn't process the information. He doesn't care.

To him, and his supporters, facts and logical argument don't matter. It's all about shouting the "other side" down, and "winning". Not realizing that the "other side" is actually comprised of fellow Americans. Ignoring their voices and opinions, shouting at them, and calling them names is not going to convert anyone to our cause. It only makes us look exactly like the social justice warriors we abhor.

You bring on a Teen Vogue writer, and then can't even address her points, you need to use every logical fallacy in the book to make her look bad to your audience, that already supports you 100%, even when you're dead wrong?

No respect in my book. Pulling a Fedor and fighting the weakest competition you can.

Last edited:
I've always felt Tucker was good when HE was the one being interviewed by people. Past that though....

I've always felt Tucker was good when HE was the one being interviewed by people. Past that though....

You have to see tonight's show.

I can't believe they let it go on, he got roasted by a 20-something "Teen Vogue" writer. She fucking trashed him.

I felt so uncomfortable for him.

dude lets his emotions get the best of him.

in that one video where he's speaking with the Muslim professor, she clearly says terrorists don't represent her community of Muslim educators, doctors, etc. then he asks " you don't feel there's a problem in your community?" she says "no" & he flips out on her.

if he kept his emotions in his pocket the conversation would have been a collective one.

I didn't see todays interview but Tuck has been knocking down low hanging lefty fruit like crazy as of late. Typically you just have to let them talk and his facial expressions will show what the viewer is doing. Personally I don't mind there being a platform to embarrass the children of the left. Kids need to know it's not cool to be a mouth foaming retard. A Ben Shapiro type would be better in the Tuck role but Tuck also has a more commentary show gimmick

What was the topic of the interview?

Last edited:
I didn't see todays interview but Tuck has been knocking down low hanging lefty fruit like crazy as of late. Typically you just have to let them talk and his facial expressions will show what the viewer is doing. Personally I don't mind there being a platform to embarrass the children of the left. Kids need to know it's not cool to be a mouth foaming retard. A Ben Shapiro type would be better in the Tuck role but Tuck also has a more commentary show gimmick

What was the topic of the interview?

The Ivanka airplane debacle.

The Ivanka airplane debacle.

And you're telling me somebody on the defensive side of that won on Tucker Carlson Tonight? I'll have to see. We might have different ideas of "winning". iMO Tucker has been mowing them down lately and you think he's been getting embarrassed. I guess I'll just have to see

They should interview Tucker and ask him why he shouldn't be fired.

Fox news has gone full globalist the last few months. I've never really liked it as a biased news source, but the redeeming quality it could have had with the direction CNN has gone is now gone.. Because they sneak in the same CNN stuff, just in a different way. As for Tucker? Never watched him. All I know is I could do better in rational debates with far lefties than ANYBODY I hear from on the Right. The left has gone so far left that hard-right blow-hards are actually correct more often than they used to be; it almost sounds like they aren't comfortable with it, sometimes.

Tucker has been destroying people as of late, I haven't watched this video, but he's been quite brutal. He slapped around Adam Schiff like it was nothing.

lol are you crazy, he consistently wrecks people on there, we have threads about it all the time

i ddint see the interview youre talking about, but even if he lost one that would be like a 99-1 record

he doesnt just go for low hanging fruit, not many people agree to go on that show because he keeps destroying them

Fox news has gone full globalist the last few months. I've never really liked it as a biased news source, but the redeeming quality it could have had with the direction CNN has gone is now gone.. Because they sneak in the same CNN stuff, just in a different way. As for Tucker? Never watched him. All I know is I could do better in rational debates with far lefties than ANYBODY I hear from on the Right. The left has gone so far left that hard-right blow-hards are actually correct more often than they used to be; it almost sounds like they aren't comfortable with it, sometimes.

fox is controlled opposition

theres a reason they spent the first RNC debate trying to take trump down

tucker didnt get roasted for 20 minutes

she tweeted that the airline people shouldnt have "let her off the hook" and attacked her

then showed up in the show saying that ivanka is beautiful and brilliant etc. and shouldnt have been yelled at. then only criticized donald

it was just awkward because she didnt really defend her tweet that she came on to defend

I just watched the whole video...

After reading the OP, I can only assume that the TS is a 14 year old hippy from Oregon that just had her first period or a Norwegian man in his 30's

OP got triggered by Tucker destroying too many liberals. Now demands he be removed from the air so his arguments cannot be heard.

What is it with liberals wanting to silence those they disagree with?

Back