Tuberculosis on the rise in NYC.....

BCG vaccination rate in kids between 1 and 2 years old is 96.7% in Mexico.

You know how to tell if someone is a real Mexican? they will have a scar in the upper right arm from the BCG vaccine which is still given to Mexican kids.
Thats how i like my mexican women

Is the scar bigger when you get it as an adult?

You need your vaccination card to get your kids to school in Mexico, thats why virtually everyone has it.

The thing is that once you get your BCG vaccine you are going to give a fake positive to the skin TB test.

Crazy..........fake or real?

that's how you can tell "stolen valor' too, as all servicemembers that deploy have to get Smallpox vaccines, which leaves a rather noticeable scar on the upper arm/bicep

granted you have to get one for OCONUS duty stations also (like Okinawa, or Germany), but still can't deploy w/o one

Its not that noticable of a scar. you wouldnt be able to see mine unless you knew where to look and look very close.

Crazy..........fake or real?

Real, if you live near Mexicans look at their right arm, they will have a vaccination scar.

What i am reading though is that the vaccine doesnt makes you immune, it gives you a lot of resistance but if you have a weak immune system you can still get it.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/bcg-tb-vaccine-questions-answers/

Why is TB still a problem?

It was hoped that with the invention of the BCG vaccine and medicines, it would be possible to wipe out TB in the same way that smallpox has been eradicated. This has turned out to be difficult for a number of reasons:

• Much of the initial improvement in TB rates in more developed countries was related to improvements in housing, nutrition and access to treatment. But these issues are still present in many countries that are less developed.
  • Several strains of TB bacteria have developed a resistance to one or more anti-TB medications, making them much harder to treat.
  • The BCG vaccination is effective against severe forms of the disease, such as TB meningitis in children, but it is not as effective against all forms of TB.
  • The global epidemic of HIV that began in the 1980s has led to a corresponding epidemic of TB cases. This is because HIV weakens a person's immune system, making them more likely to develop a TB infection.
  • The rapid growth of international travel has helped the disease to spread.

TB sucks. You get it once, you're not allowed to visit or work in tons of countries for the rest of your life. It's very common for countries to require a chest x ray to test for TB lung scarring and if you have it, your work visa gets rejected.

Last edited:
Different cultures, hard to judge.

Why don’t you ditch your white privileged and allow yourself to be contaminated with TB. I bet you’re cis-gendered too....disgusting.
We all have to get HIV to virtue signal harder. It's the only way.

Real, if you live near Mexicans look at their right arm, they will have a vaccination scar.

What i am reading though is that the vaccine doesnt makes you immune, it gives you a lot of resistance but if you have a weak immune system you can still get it.

You said fake positive, I called it a real positive, no fake.
Really bad joke......

TB disproportionately affects foreign-born New Yorkers — accounting for 86 percent of all cases in the city.

Many of the infected city residents came from China, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, India or Mexico.

At least they aren't spreading their disease to Americans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...soar-seeing-largest-increase-in-26-years/amp/

Tuberculosis is bad for you and was in a decline up until the mid 90s .. .
Today the rates are dangerously growing...

Why the increase.?

I read a book years ago called immigrants and epidemics or something and it warned that if a country let's in people from places with high Tb rates , that host country will see a rise also...

Can It be that simple?
Filthy city with filthy people.

At least you should get some good Charles Dickens novels out of it.

You're either elite or a god damned wastling if you live or work in NYC. There is no middle ground. If the poors want to continue to live in waste they've created them why try and stop them? Get the vaccine and stay away from people that are stupid enough to choose poverty over wealth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back