Trying to send sweets to my girlfriend(fudge packing brahs gtfih)

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How should I package a delicious assortment of fudge? My gf loves when her fudge is soft but not gooey. How do I package her fudge as to give her the most pleasurable experience when she receives it?

Just send her some hot cheetos and a monster

How should I package a delicious assortment of fudge? My gf loves when her fudge is soft but not gooey. How do I package her fudge as to give her the most pleasurable experience when she receives it?

<LikeReally5>

Freeze it, get frozen gel packs and surround the fudge with them. Insulate the fudge & packs with lots of foil or some other insulator. Then Insulate that with shipping paper all around in the box. Ship it overnight(find out the deadline for when they stop accepting overnight packages for the following day, wait till near last minute to take out of freezer, pack it up and drop it off) Have her let it rest at room temperature for a while if it's still frozen.

Won't be cheap.

Your girls prolly getting her fudge packed right now while you're posting on sherdog hundreds of miles away

Literally none of this happened.

You should ask Tom Cruise.

I hear he is great at packing fudge.

Pound it hard and violently.

Just send her some hot cheetos and a monster
Hmm. This sounds good. I'll let it pass. Did you know there's a new monster. It's a coffee salted Caramal one. My sister got it the other day n said its good

Hmm. This sounds good. I'll let it pass. Did you know there's a new monster. It's a coffee salted Caramal one. My sister got it the other day n said its good

thats old already

lol at it being new in your third world america jr country

its good tho the irish one is still the best

fudge packing? you queer or something?

I came for the fudge packing.

I get what you're throwing down here. The key is lube and plenty of it.

Advice wrong. Key is girlfriend empty fudge factory with an enema. Fudge is bad for you. Unhealthy. Better play in empty factory.

Back