Trying to like Mike Perry....

He's a can in and out of the ring. I'd fuck his mrs then kick his head off his shoulders.

He's a can in and out of the ring. I'd fuck his mrs then kick his head off his shoulders.

I would Fuck his Lady with some other dudes dick. She has a decent ass thats about it.

Also fuck going anywhere near anything Perry has touched........

I joined this site to have some laughs, talk mma and maybe hype a fighter or 3. Sorry it that offends some people. Platinum bless Till next time

what are you talking about and how is that racist? It's racist to say that he has african american mannerisms because he grew up in flint?? Please stop being fake
Not fake but like I said, that is a subject for an entirely different thread.

Alright, stop! Collaborate and listen...
tumblr_n7dxz46dKa1s2wio8o1_500.gif

He's entertaining, but definitely a young journeyman. Once more people here understand that and stop hyping him he will be significantly more liked.

Exciting fighter who koes people far more often than not.

He is a young guy who is living his dream and climbing the ladder in the world’s premier mma org while koing people as he goes.

What isn’t there to love and look up to the guy about?
The rock-em sock-em style, I like. The interviews... eh.

MMA is about fighting. judge fighters for their skill and they excitement they bring in the cage. personality should be an after-though.
It used to be that way but now, in order to sell the fights, they gotta sell the fighter.

I'm Sherdog's OFFICIAL black. Don't make that mistake again.

You sound sheltered so I won't roast you to bad. I know "wiggers" like Mike Perry punked you in High School.
Are we back to "black man"? I thought we had "advanced" to African-American.... what do I know, I'm so old I still remember "colored" and "negro". What's interesting is that people get upset if you use "colored" or "negro" but The United Negro College Fund and the NAACP (Colored People) still rake in quite a bit of cash, annually.

I like Mike Perry because when he fights, I always win. I either see an utter shitbag of a human get wrecked or Perry wins in an exciting fight.

Eminem is talented as fuck, though. He can get brilliantly morbid when he wants to.

Fuck the haters.

Rap = Talent? I don't think you have thought your comment through, fully.

Edit: Real Talent? Here you go...
"I'm on the rag and ovulating
I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney but your husband's heart problem's complicating
So the FCC won't let me be or let me be me so let me see
they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me
So come on dip, bum on your lips fuck that,
cum on your lips and some on your tits and get ready 'cause this shit's about to get heavy
I just settled all my lawsuits
FUCK YOU, DEBBIE!"

Last edited:
I'm not sure quite how to take that.... is that a racist comment or a statement of complete apathy?

Edit: You may have stumbled on to a cultural issue that requires much more attention than is being given, currently. A subject for an entirely different thread.

Are you fucking serious.? What needs to be explained.? He's from a heavily majority black town. Literally. Why do you cucks inject the word 'racist' into every damn statement?

Take your pussy ass into google and look up flint Michigan. There's your answer. Stop being a middleman puss. Fuck sake man.

It's 2017 man it's not politically correct to say that

Are you fucking serious.? What needs to be explained.? He's from a heavily majority black town. Literally. Why do you cucks inject the word 'racist' into every damn statement?

Take your pussy ass into google and look up flint Michigan. There's your answer. Stop being a middleman puss. Fuck sake man.
I was half-joking, while making a statement in regards to the deterioration of our culture and society. There is no such thing as "talking black." You are either educated enough to speak properly or you aren't. You may say that someone "chooses" to speak that way but then that reflects the lack of education to know better. The fact that Hip-Hop promotes that deterioration and celebrates it does not change the fact that it is not a "black thing."

Again, a conversation for a different thread, altogether.

_20171022_174051.JPG
Oh oh ohohoh.
Oh oh ohoh.
Oh oh ohohoh.

The right stuff.

Back