Trying to find a way to retire by 35.

yep and his whole fucking company is bankrupt, not the guy you wanna get financial advice when the master is still out there, Warren Buffet
Corp is bankrupt, he isn't. I just learned of his Corp bankruptcy and his net worth in a 5 min Google session. He protected his personal assets. He teaches that, bruh.

shit.. i'm 39... hoping to retire in mid 50s... just a mortgage payment into my kids 529... ugh..

If you have any decent amount of savings, go buy a small business. Find a small business that has an absentee owner situation. That just means that the owner of the business doesn't run it. They might manage the overall big picture stuff but not the day-to-day. Buy it. If you don't have a lot of money, ask for seller financing. Most small business owners know that you're not going to get bank financing so they'll work with you.

Run said business for 5 years, saving as much as you can. At 35, buy a second business. Retire to manage and grow your business portfolio. Use the proceeds from the 1st business to hire someone to run the 2 businesses for you, while you oversee them. You'll make less money but you'll have less headache too.

You've worked your ass off for 20 years, have you?

My grandfather raised 6 kids, taught himself how to build his own family house (which was finished in the late 40s and stood until the mid-2000s), worked on a railroad, saved up enough money to buy a city block, so he sell parcels to other families at below market rate and farmed in his spare time. Oh, and he was black in the 1930s-1970s in the deep south.

You haven't worked your ass off. Trust me.

alternate answer - you need about $3-5 million to retire at 35 years of age.

Wow, sounds your grandpa was a great man and hard as nails.

Show your tits on Instagram or play video games while being dressed like sailor moon.

You can continue to make money without “physically working” that much. You need to invest in multi family properties and manage them. Light duties high return.

Wow, sounds your grandpa was a great man and hard as nails.
My grandfather has been dead since 1971 and people still speak fondly of him. A whole room lights up when his name is mentioned, family members get teary eyed. He was tough, industrious, generous, gentle and above all else, he made a way out of nothing.

Back