Trying to find a way to retire by 35.

Same here OP.

My whole thing is I NEED to find a side gig I can do online from home. I hate going to work, but if I can work from home whenever I want I would probably put more hours into it than my full time job, even if it didnt pay much. I'd rather work 100 hours from home than 60 actually ar work.

No idea what I can do though.
pimping

How much dough you make ts?

And what's your current net worth

I used to be acquainted with two two guys who wanted to retire at 35. They had the same plan. To start a clothing line and sell it once it got successful. They did both end up selling their clothing lines. Are they retired now? I don’t know, I haven’t seen them in a long time.

I'm not savvy in technologies or starting a company whatnot.

The best short come outcome I could think of for me, would be to buy a house and rent it out. I could purchase a house near my local hospital and rent it to it's foreign workers or student nurses. Or if not, a property near the university to rent to students.

I'd have to continue my regular job for a while before I'd see my investment pay off. But then branch out down the line.

I think it's easier to retire when you have financial backing from parents. I knew some kids that sold their "business" for millions very early in life. I think one of those kids used their parent's clothing company and secured a contract where rocawear outsourced their clothing manufacturing to them.

I also know a kid whose parents owned a takeout place and his dad/him did some marriage scam for seed money. The kid ended up importing steroid powder and sponsored some professional bodybuilders on the east coast to sell his product. I used to laugh when I went to his house and its just filled with hologram stickers for his line. He used that money to invest in a few nail salons where he delegates his wife oversee the day to day activity. Last I heard, he was printing pharmaceuticals and making counterfeits. I am assuming barring some catastrophic event, I believe he is pretty much retired?

I’m trying different things.

Playing Foreign exchange, Cryptocurrencies as well as Equities. I make a little bit of money and lose sometimes too.

I work full time in a high stress sales job and I’m a top producer for my bank in mortgages.

I just want to be able to make top salesman money without answering my phone 100 times a day with fake optimism and getting yelled at by people every day.

Stop with speculation trading/investment for one.

You need guaranteed income coming in for an early retirement.
This may sound ironic, but I have a theory that people close to retirement age end up gravitating towards MLM.

Unwrap toys on Youtube like that 7 year old kid.

Or make a jerk off video like randy.

I already retired after I exited one of my first businesses in my late 20s. As much as I like sitting on beaches, you get bored quick if you don't have something to work on. I'm in my 30s now and don't really see myself retiring for the future. I won't ever work a normal job in my life ever again, but I'll probably always be running some type of business or working on a new project of some sort.

Deal with cocaine. Makes you richer than pimping. Opioids have a good customer base too that tends to mind their own business. Don't deal weed though. Weedheads are a pain in the ass.

This is what my cousin is doing - he's 25 now. Wants to be retired by 40. He's doing well so far tbh.

I just turned 30.

I spent the last 10 years working my ass off and I’m not wanting to do that for next 30 years.

Let’s try to have some dialogue in this thread and not negative backlash if you feel me.
I feel like I'm retired. I make one business decision that leads to a investment which leads to a continuous stream of revenue that involves very little work. I went from a high stress, high adrenaline pumping job as a Sheriff to being my own bossplaying video games more than I work.

Crazy how fast shit can change.

I think my advice is more realistic.

You sound just like my father in law, at times he could be a miserable cunt. He told me more than once "the only way to make a lot of money is to cheat it or steal it". Define "a lot of money"? "Anyone who makes more than me."

Wow… it would take me 30 years to earn that amount. No clue how much it would take to SAVE that

I'm pretty sure he means 'take advantage of compounding interest". If you're 25 you save regularly, it could easily happen by 40.

Wow… it would take me 30 years to earn that amount. No clue how much it would take to SAVE that

Stop trading your time for money. You will never get ahead that way. There are only 24 hours a day and you probably aren't going to want to work more than 10 of them.

If you want to get ahead in life, you absolutely need to monetize a product or service, not sell your labor.

You sound just like my father in law, at times he could be a miserable cunt. He told me more than once "the only way to make a lot of money is to cheat it or steal it". Define "a lot of money"? "Anyone who makes more than me."

Not the only way but yeah most wealthy people do tend to either come from a privileged background or are rather unscrupulous, the idea that most people could retire at 35 if they "worked really hard" is really just a right wing fantasy.

Back