Trying to find a way to retire by 35.

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just turned 30.

I spent the last 10 years working my ass off and I’m not wanting to do that for next 30 years.

Let’s try to have some dialogue in this thread and not negative backlash if you feel me.

First, save about 100k. Buy land, tiny house, and get a part time job to make enough to pay the $10 propane bill. Just make sure to go off grid, solar etc, and live within your means.

First, save about 100k. Buy land, tiny house, and get a part time job to make enough to pay the $10 propane bill. Just make sure to go off grid, solar etc, and live within your means.
this is elite level satire

There's a whole bunch of vloggers on yt who document how they retire from the regular 9 to 5 early.

Work sales with commission that's a residual income for 20 years, like credit card swipers.

Save 750k, invest and live off the interest.

Buy cheap land after a natural disasters, build your house for 30k, and Rent/Air BnB it out. Then do it 5 times.

Buy a house, rent it out for half a year, live there half a year, and live the other half in a foreign country where your dollar is worth much more.

You need multiple streams of income. Do you mean like actually not working or just an escape from being a wageslave?

I've been buying rentals I'm 34 now if everything continues as it has I should be able to give up my day job by time I'm 40

Work sales with commission that's a residual income for 20 years, like credit card swipers.

Save 750k, invest and live off the interest.

Buy cheap land after a natural disasters, build your house for 30k, and Rent/Air BnB it out. Then do it 5 times.

Buy a house, rent it out for half a year, live there half a year, and live the other half in a foreign country where your dollar is worth much more.

save 750k he says! dude where are y’all from?

Have you tried first looking into your bank account? Start there.

You need multiple streams of income. Do you mean like actually not working or just an escape from being a wageslave?

I’m trying different things.

Playing Foreign exchange, Cryptocurrencies as well as Equities. I make a little bit of money and lose sometimes too.

I work full time in a high stress sales job and I’m a top producer for my bank in mortgages.

I just want to be able to make top salesman money without answering my phone 100 times a day with fake optimism and getting yelled at by people every day.

We're Sherdoggers, we all make 500k+, we've retired since turning 21. You're not Sherdogging right if you have to work like some beta chump

Why not just work till death? I heard it’s the new American dream.

Back