Try to post something younger posters don't recognize

bozo_ap.jpg

I can't be the only one here who used to practice for the grand prize game can I?

The day facebook messaging was released was the day AIM died. #RIP

AIM died long before that TBH. But texting is pretty much the same as AIM. Now if you said those AOL Chat rooms.. Those were great.

A/S/L

What were these guys called? I vaguely remember them.

I think they were called M.U.S.C.L.E. I don't remember what it stood for. I used to have a ton of those guys though. The main bad guy's name was Terry Bull LOL

Anyone ever play with ZZT in the early 90's?

zzt.gif

Or the OG Duke Nukem

dukenukem1.png

AIM died long before that TBH. But texting is pretty much the same as AIM. Now if you said those AOL Chat rooms.. Those were great.

A/S/L

Not at my highschool. AIM was pretty active until around 11th grade for me. That was when Facebook released their chat thing and once everyone learned about it then AIM died a quick death.

A/S/L

AIM, MSN, IRC and a few other chat programs were pretty popular until Facebook released theirs. A old friend asks me to get on MSN every now and then but I don't even have the program anymore.

AIM, MSN, IRC and a few other chat programs were pretty popular until Facebook released theirs. A old friend asks me to get on MSN every now and then but I don't even have the program anymore.

wasn't msn discontinued and rolled into skype?

Back