TRX training

I have arthritic elbows so the straps are gold for pulling. Pushups work good to but they're hard on my shoulders so I only do them in spurts. The price for the TRX brand though is outrageous.

Extremely overated. They try to sell it as a "functional" all in one kind of thing. And as always, just because someone in the military made it, it has to be good right?

Extremely overated. They try to sell it as a "functional" all in one kind of thing. And as always, just because someone in the military made it, it has to be good right?

As a veteran, I will disagree.

:)

I mean, when I think of all the fucked up shit I did while in the service, that alone is enough to cause me to question anything promoted by anyone wearing a uniform.

:D

They have one at the 24 hr fitness I train at. I like to do pull ups on the bar they hang the trx shit from. That's about the only use I can find for it

Me and my friends made one for 15 bucks... Looks the same! I prefer weights but enjoy those ropes quite a lot. Haven't been doing it very long tho...

Are they good to strengthen the rotators cuff ? ( TRX pushups etc)

I do core workouts and tris and bis on it. Its good if you want to add some variety to your workout. A korean milf came up to me in the gym and started complimenting me feels good man

I do core workouts and tris and bis on it. Its good if you want to add some variety to your workout. A korean milf came up to me in the gym and started complimenting me feels good man

Did you bump this thread just to talk about some Asian MILF complimenting you?

Did you bump this thread just to talk about some Asian MILF complimenting you?

i've been doing trx for a couple of weeks and have seen results its just asian milf said i looked good because she watched me do it all week :icon_lol:

Like JRT - I made my own. I do ab stuff with it. Here's a picture of me using it:

164175_1784984032691_870135_n.jpg

Yeah getting my feet out of those loops is real pain in the ass.

Theres a gym in huntington beach dedicated to this... SMH

The goodlife for women at the grocery store (irony much?) is dedicated to the use of TRX!

Would the TRX be helpful if I just want to get toned? I don't want to get too bulky, just more ripped. Kind of like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

The pt I shadowed for a few weeks had something similar to this. He used it to help clients hip stabilization/strength and core strength. Usually for recovering athletes. Im still a S&C noob so I dont really have an opinion on it, but Id guess barbell stuff is still the best way to go.

Back