Truths in your life that aren't as bad as they sound

It's not really about education/knowledge. It's corrupt politicians taking bribes from world powers to sign unjust treaties/trade pacts that will never benefit the poorer nation as long as said corrupt politicians can retire with their swiss bank accounts.

Oh yeah, I don't dispute that, just what's happening and going to happen is that their economies become competitive. Then the playing field is more even and the disparities are equal accross nations.

I'm not suggesting disparities will shrink within groups, but that the disparities between said groups would be less. If you will.

I have never fucked a beatiful woman

Wait that actually is bad as fuck

Would you rather fuck a beautiful women then not have sex for 5 years? Consistent sex with at least passably attractive females would surely be better.

I will never cum as hard as I did Into the face of an ex-playboy bunny 2 months ago.
tenor.gif

This <mma1>

I rejected some hot girls because I wanted to do drugs with my friends instead.
Sounds worse for you! The lasses I'm on about weren't hot but bangable though.

At least you scored some drugs at least bro.

Sounds worse for you! The lasses I'm on about weren't hot but bangable though.

At least you scored some drugs at least bro.
Yeah. I had a lot of fun but there was a girl..a fucking 10+ who was really into me but I rejected her like 10 times in a couple of days. I'm pretty sure I can still bang her but I don't want to text her because I was an asshole back then :D and yeah there were others too but not so memorable like this one.

I have had to murder all my pets, and I will do it again once they are old enough.

She had only one rule, and I broke it. It was an accidental though. I had no idea my shit would shoot out like a Michael Vick spiral the full hundred yards. I was aiming for the belly.

She had only one rule, and I broke it. It was an accidental though. I had no idea my shit would shoot out like a Michael Vick spiral the full hundred yards. I was aiming for the belly.
How did you meet her?

How did you meet her?

Went to high school together. Apparently the only things I ever said to her back then expressed no desire to be her friend. I hit her up like 6 months ago because im moving right by her for work soon and asked about the area.

Went to high school together. Apparently the only things I ever said to her back then expressed no desire to be her friend. I hit her up like 6 months ago because im moving right by her for work soon and asked about the area.
How old was she out of me being a nosey bastard? Retired model or young and hot still?

Truths in your life that aren't as bad as they sound

I have a Sherdog account

Back