Truths in your life that aren't as bad as they sound

i'm not, nor will I ever be....rich enough to bang a gold digger with daddy issues and big fake tits, who's also half my age

uSp8F5q.jpg

something I've told the younger sherbros not to do, on numerous occasions {boils my piss, that I did it too many times in my youth, because I cared more about not getting ripped by my mates}
I never cared for what others thought so that wasn't teh reason for me.

I used to be quite overweight with confidence issues. So if a girl was in to me, I took it rather strangely.

That's your choice, isn't it? A gal can always skank it up a few notches.

644b651f6c15b29c8cb7fb6ffbb4972c.jpg

Besides...

sdlrkl10.jpg
Can't see the last pic, but assume it's vulgar and desperate like the Madonna one?
As per the thread title "not as bad as it sound" i'm obviously not looking for a remedy.
I'm happy to finally be near invisible, and free of lechers' attention.

having Jason Statham's hairline isn't that cool unless you are in fact Jason Statham

I don't have a career and are likely never to succeed in business or politics.

I don't use drugs much anymore.

I love hurting people and the thrill of battle is like none other.

I have kids and rarely if ever go ''out'

Didnt you say that the life of a fighter sucks and is no way to live (when you wait for the fight and cant think anything else etc)

i just sense a contradiction with the third sentence you wrote.

lol yeah by the time I finished writing that post it was pretty bad.

Maybe we can be glad that we're in one of the winning societies?

Insert band aid Bono singing "well tonight thank god it's them instead of you" <17>

Didnt you say that the life of a fighter sucks and is no way to live (when you wait for the fight and cant think anything else etc)

i just sense a contradiction with the third sentence you wrote.

You're totally right I feel that way about fighting, I meant more the American football I do now and the fights when being a doorman, although I've quit that now.

Specifically it was never the actual fighting, it was the months of preparation thinking of nothing else. I could never stop myself from obsessing over it, which was part of why I was successful I expect, but no way to live.

Actual action along side people you trust is what makes my heart sing.

i'm not, nor will I ever be....rich enough to bang a gold digger with daddy issues and big fake tits, who's also half my age

uSp8F5q.jpg
A low self esteem is still a low self esteem.
I see relatively hot young girls with older dudes frequently enough to imagine it's a possibility for me when older.

Keep teh chin up!

Last edited:
We are all in a permanent, incurable state of decay, that while it can be slowed, can not be stopped.

You're totally right I feel that way about fighting, I meant more the American football I do now and the fights when being a doorman, although I've quit that now.

Specifically it was never the actual fighting, it was the months of preparation thinking of nothing else. I could never stop myself from obsessing over it, which was part of why I was successful I expect, but no way to live.

Actual action along side people you trust is what makes my heart sing.

I know what you mean about doorwork

For a young guy that was great, adrenaline and women(for those good looking enough to get them lol)

People who don't realize this live in a bubble and take most things for granted. People outside of the bubble wish Communism/Sharia law.

Ikr, I mean, I don't want things to change really, I'm kinda comfortable. It's happening tho, smart phones are revolutionising the third world giving the poor access to world class education and knowledge. The west is rapidly losing its advantage.

I'm paying more in property taxes alone now than I did on my previous mortgage.

Ikr, I mean, I don't want things to change really, I'm kinda comfortable. It's happening tho, smart phones are revolutionising the third world giving the poor access to world class education and knowledge. The west is rapidly losing its advantage.
It's not really about education/knowledge. It's corrupt politicians taking bribes from world powers to sign unjust treaties/trade pacts that will never benefit the poorer nation as long as said corrupt politicians can retire with their swiss bank accounts.

At least one time a girl farted while I was checking out her ass.

Can't see the last pic, but assume it's vulgar and desperate like the Madonna one?
As per the thread title "not as bad as it sound" i'm obviously not looking for a remedy.
I'm happy to finally be near invisible, and free of lechers' attention.
You agree with me.

Good.

<Moves>

I will never cum as hard as I did Into the face of an ex-playboy bunny 2 months ago.

Back