Truths in your life that aren't as bad as they sound

The only truth I've really ever lived by is that death is essential to life in the same way that zero is essential to infinity. I will die one day, that is a fact. What happens between then and now is up to me

The amount of sleep I get is probably gonna increase as older I get

I've passed up opportunities for sex I'll never get back.

I don't have a career and are likely never to succeed in business or politics.

I don't use drugs much anymore.

I love hurting people and the thrill of battle is like none other.

I have kids and rarely if ever go ''out'

I'm a non-descript middle-aged woman. Completely unremarkable in every way. Might as well be a ghost :)

That's your choice, isn't it? A gal can always skank it up a few notches.

644b651f6c15b29c8cb7fb6ffbb4972c.jpg

Besides...

sdlrkl10.jpg

There are no winners without losers.

So if you make money in the stock market, that money could have been lost by a sweet old Grandma.

The fact that you live in a nice house and have plenty of food is only possible because there are entire countries whose populations were exploited to get these things to you. The world cannot support the current population if everyone had the same standards of living as America

The only truth I've really ever lived by is that death is essential to life in the same way that zero is essential to infinity. I will die one day, that is a fact. What happens between then and now is up to me
It ain't a truth, but it sounds appropriate!

There are no winners without losers.

So if you make money in the stock market, that money could have been lost by a sweet old Grandma.

The fact that you live in a nice house and have plenty of food is only possible because there are entire countries whose populations were exploited to get these things to you. The world cannot support the current population if everyone had the same standards of living as America

How is that not as bad as it sounds?

<{MingNope}>

<{MingNope}>
lol yeah by the time I finished writing that post it was pretty bad.

Maybe we can be glad that we're in one of the winning societies?

<{MingNope}>
People who don't realize this live in a bubble and take most things for granted. People outside of the bubble wish Communism/Sharia law.

I’ve most likely already slept with all the women I’m going to sleep with in my life.
I don’t think that’s a possibility for me, I can see my old ass being the nursing home playboy banging the betty’s There.

If I’m still with the same woman and she comes and sees me there and finds out. I’ll blame it on dimentia and deny everything.

Worst case scenario, I’ll still bang at least one to two more.

And I’ll be the one in the nursing home, mine is 15 years younger than me.

I've passed up opportunities for sex I'll never get back.
something I've told the younger sherbros not to do, on numerous occasions {boils my piss, that I did it too many times in my youth, because I cared more about not getting ripped by my mates}

Back