Trumps's lawyer: I wrote the president's tweet

Sounds like pure bullshit. Earning that big attorney's fee.

Also, how has Twitter's stock done such Trump has been in office?

Trump is one of the biggest hoaxes in US politics

I bet he will be remembered with the likes of Reagan and Nixon

Last edited:
The first year of presidency should have been more taking out the Democrat globalist trash. Instead it's been globalist billionaires performing a soft coup through their Democrat and FBI proxies.

"DEEP STATE! DEEP STATE! DEEP STATE!!!"

tenor.gif

No question when the piss tape comes out, Cincy is in it.

Fixed*

Cincy was definitely one of the prostitutes.

dd6e8b42214509f0dd5b405157c1ee5c--julie-newmar-chi-chi.jpg

Feels like his lawyer "took one for the team" here.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-la...dismissal-064207494--abc-news-topstories.html

Yesterday Trump tweeted he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence and the FBI. This raised the question that trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI the whole time.

Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

It seems once again Trumps impulsiveness put him in awkward position. Does his lawyer have access to his twitter account and would he tweet without the presidents knowledge. And what kind of lawyer tweets about a legal matter involving his client.

<DontBelieve1>

remember that publicist john miller? .............................................................................that was me

we are all executive assistants now
what-ppl-tweet-about.jpg

donnies little fingers cant reach on the new iphone so he has someone do it for him.

"I dindu nuffin (and my lawyer rocks)"

-Trumps lawyer posing as Trump via Trumps twitter

Yah, that's not a tweet a lawyer would write, ffs.
That's absurdly unbelievable.
Don't let your bias crowd your judgement. My lawyer tweets for me all the time. I just wish he would stop retweeting ratchet fights.

Transcript from the hearings.....

COMEY: I don't think it's for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct.

Wow, good find. I don't see how anyone can complain that the legal system, whose place it is to say whether Trump obstructed, is looking into the matter.

Back