Trump's white house close advisor, kushner the corrupt! time to resign?

Do right wingers think this corruption doesn't matter? It seems that way when their only response in this thread so far has been "this is it!" and insulting the people who oppose the corruption.

Posts by Trump supporters in this thread addressing the actual topic of Kushner, his businesses or the SEC: 0

Can we clarify what trolling is and then get this thread back on track? I understand wanting a balance in the opinions represented, but this is one of those cases where the intent to derail is clear and no opinions on the topic are even offered. So what's being preserved here?
Best way to keep it back on track is to just ignore it at this point.

Do you think Kushner is going down for this one?

Posts by Trump supporters in this thread addressing the actual topic of Kushner, his businesses or the SEC: 0

Can we clarify what trolling is and then get this thread back on track? I understand wanting a balance in the opinions represented, but this is one of those cases where the intent to derail is clear and no opinions on the topic are even offered. So what's being preserved here?
I'm going to address this to the mods, happens in all my Trump threads. People trolling and derailing either by "side Way" convos or just spamming. Pretty pathetic attempt when they don't have arguments.

Best way to keep it back on track is to just ignore it at this point.

Do you think Kushner is going down for this one?

Kushner's neck-deep in shit right now, I think the best part will be seeing what Trump says if he goes down. Will he just call witchhunt and finger point or will he even touch it? I think he might shut up for once.

I'm going to address this to the mods, happens in all my Trump threads. People trolling and derailing either by "side Way" convos or just spamming. Pretty pathetic attempt when they don't have arguments.

I just wish the posts would get deleted. Responses to the shit can even be deleted/edited as long as it gets the thread on topic. You can't fault people for attempting to start a dialogue but when it's clear they have no intention of having one, just get rid of the crap. Cards not even needed.

You think Kush makes any moves without Donny DumDum at least being in the loop? I don´t.

That's the liberal strategy. Right? Manufacture a scandal, then make up a new one when the one before it doesn't pan out.
tenor.gif

Oh wait, but this one will lead to impeachment for sure!
Did you say manufacture a scandal?
* Obama "wire tapping"
* Unmasking
* Uranium One
* Dossier Funding
* FBI Agent Texts
* "Secret Society"
* #Releasethememo

That little punk and Ivanka need to disappear from the White House. He looks like a haunted child in every single photo.
How can you kick him out when the 36 year old non-experienced advisor who cant get a security clearance and is in charge of the following.

- Middle East peace
- Government reform/Opioid crisis management
- Criminal justice reform
- Liaison to Mexico
- Liaison to China
- Liaison to the Muslim community

This seems like a joke, sadly its not.

How can you kick him out when the 36 year old non-experienced advisor who cant get a security clearance and is in charge of the following.

- Middle East peace
- Government reform/Opioid crisis management
- Criminal justice reform
- Liaison to Mexico
- Liaison to China
- Liaison to the Muslim community

This seems like a joke, sadly its not.
At least they didn't hire a 29 year old woman whose only experience was being a former model as communications director.

Oh wait....

Do right wingers think this corruption doesn't matter? It seems that way when their only response in this thread so far has been "this is it!" and insulting the people who oppose the corruption.

The Trump right wingers don't really have any core group of values. They just care about handful of things and nothing else matters. Number 1 being liberal tears and number 2 being anti-immigration.

A guy who molested teens in his 30s is running for senate? Let's support him. It causes liberal tears.

A far right french politician who supports free healthcare and nationalization is ok because she is also anti-immigrant and thus causes liberal tears. Let's have her on CPAC.

etc.

As long as they get either, everything goes. Old right wing values of free trade / capitalism / rule of law? Throw them under the bus for that sweet sweet liberal tear-juice.

Oh, those people on the right who don't accept everything in the quest for liberal tears? Rinos, cucks and DNC deep state stooges.

Such wisdom and insight. You guys are a fucking joke.

Fuck your feelings, loser. Only a dipshit would believe that Trump or his family are going to jail. I've never met anyone stupid enough believe what you believe, IRL, but if I ever did I know they'd be a fat, uneducated minimum wage McDonald's worker.

Fuck your feelings, loser. Only a dipshit would believe that Trump or his family are going to jail. I've never met anyone stupid enough believe what you believe, IRL, but if I ever did I know they'd be a fat, uneducated minimum wage McDonald's worker.

What evidence is there that absolves Kush from being charged?

Only a uneducated McDonalds worker could be the head chef for Trump. Maybe McDonalds should release a Stormy burger, Trump would grab and pound that one.

Damn bro, I shook your ass without even trying. Be careful, kiddo, I see you just lost your yellows. ;)

Damn bro, I shook your ass without even trying. Be careful, kiddo, I see you just lost your yellows. ;)

Let us know some of your other account names that were banned, troll. Be a man, I dare you.

It mattered to them when Hilary was accused of practicing pay-to-play. Trump supporters who deflect or otherwise ignore his team's corruption are just tribal. For them it is a case of: My side, right-or-wrong.

Back