Trump's wall of Bull Sh

N

NewGuardBjj

As if being a complete waste of time and money wasn't enough -- because we can secure our border more effectively via much cheaper means -- Trump's wall signals a totalitarian regime.

I mean this in a very literal way. Most Americans don't want to build the wall, maybe up to 60-70 percent, but a small, vocal, and rather vindictive set of the population does. Trump is appeasing this fraction of the population by forcing the wall onto the rest of the country despite an opposing majority.

And of course, Trump's tone is vindictive. "We will build the wall!" he tweets. He's taking pleasure in goading and agitating not just the media but many of his fellow Americans.

Shit president. No amount of economic upswing can justify the amount of bullshit he's subjecting the country to just to get his rocks off.

Bill doesn't like Hillary that much, maybe it's time to make your play.

But... She did lose.

As if being a complete waste of time and money wasn't enough -- because we can secure our border more effectively via much cheaper means -- Trump's wall signals a totalitarian regime.

I mean this in a very literal way. Most Americans don't want to build the wall, maybe up to 60-70 percent, but a small, vocal, and rather vindictive set of the population does. Trump is appeasing this fraction of the population by forcing the wall onto the rest of the country despite an opposing majority.

And of course, Trump's tone is vindictive. "We will build the wall!" he tweets. He's taking pleasure in goading and agitating not just the media but many of his fellow Americans.

Shit president. No amount of economic upswing can justify the amount of bullshit he's subjecting the country to just to get his rocks off.

are you on crack?

this is how a republic works

candidate A says "I will do X"
candidate B says "I will do Y"

if candidate A wins, then X happens. if candidate B wins, then Y happens.

you are assuming that the majority of people dont want it. but trump won. so hes doing what he campaigned on

A Most Americans don't want to build the wall, maybe up to 60-70 percent, but a small, vocal, and rather vindictive set of the population does.

where the fuck are you pulling these numbers from

Gaze ye unto the mountain of salt children!

70107932.jpg

Border security is paramount to the country's security. I'm sorry if you don't like being American - there are other options if you like European porous borders.

No amount of economic upswing can justify the amount of bullshit he's subjecting the country to just to get his rocks off.
So when he makes America great again, it won't matter because his tweets made your butthurt? That's dumb. Maybe you should get off the internet, it's not safe enough for a special snowflake like yourself.

Instead of bitching and moaning like a typical chick, what are your solutions?

TS, you gonna cry every day for four straight years?

Building a wall doesn't mean a completely physical wall. There's going to be area's where a double fence system is more appropriate.

He's following through on his campaign promises, and he is the elected official. You're basically advocating that politicians go back on their word, do you realize that?

Building a wall doesn't mean a completely physical wall. There's going to be area's where a double fence system is more appropriate.

Yes, there are lots of fences already there. But we can spend less money and create the same amount of security or more via other means. The wall was a campaign gimmick that, by virtue of Trump's unlikely victory, become a reality when it never should have been taken seriously.

And despite what @Pwent thinks, a bad idea doesn't suddenly become a good idea if it's author wins the election.

No amount of economic upswing can justify the amount of bullshit he's subjecting the country to just to get his rocks off.

See man this is why you're just a silly guy sometimes. Saying you won't give him props even if he succeeds basically disqualifies you from any kind of reasonable discussion. 'I don't care what the evidence says, my mind is made up already' is just not a reasonable position to take on anything really.

Back